Love is always there - Part 37

Part 37

After understanding her emotions and feelings for Karan, Teju was feeling relaxed. She was feeling light as if a big burden had been lifted from her heart. She was doing what makes her happy. She was not understanding her own feelings but she wants to give a chance to Karan. Having Karan around was making her happy. But there were few times when she reminded herself not to rush into the things like last time. She didn't want to be hurt again. One thing was sure that this time she is not going to make first move. She was being extra careful with her feelings. She was constantly reminding herself that it is her decision to give Karan a chance and if tomorrow something happens she won't blame anyone, not even Karan. She is taking the full responsibility of her actions.

On the other side, Karan's emotions for Teju are so strong. All he want Teju. He knew that Teju is someone that will complete his life. He was getting sure about this relationship. He knew that Teju will be with him forever. He know that she won't leave him for anything like her ex did. He wants to move forward with her in life. With each passing day he was getting closer to her. Subconsciously, he was changing. He was not that playboy anymore, who needs new girl every day. He was becoming a better person for Teju. He was doing all effort to make her feel special. He was falling for her everyday. He was determined that he will never let her go.

During these few days, Karan and Teju both came close to each other. Both of them kind of aware about each feeling. Both of them didn't want to rush. There is some kind of clarity between them. Not only Karan but Teju became close to his parents also. Karan's father not only adore her at work but also consider her as a daughter and his mom loves her simplicity.

Just a day left for their first trip together to Jaipur. When Teju gets a call from Karan's mom.

"Teju, please come home. I need your help." Karan's mom called Teju and asks her to come to Kundrra's mansion.

"But what happened Auntie? All good." Teju asks with a worried expression.

"Nothing is good. I told your sir that I want to go to Jaipur along with him. First, he said yes but now he is refusing to go." Karan's mom replies. That make Teju relax.

"Don't worry auntie, I will be there shortly. How can sir do this to you?" Teju replies.

They hang up the phone call.

"Are you really complaining about me to my employee? Do you think I will listen to her?" SP Kundrra says to Karan's mom.

"I know that you are her boss. But I also know that you consider her as your daughter and always listen to her not as your PA but as your daughter. I also know that you miss our daughters and she is one who right now filling that space" Karan's mom replies.

"So, you know that. And that's why you are blackmailing me." Karan's father replies.

Karan is sitting there and happy that this is how his parents feel for Teju. He knows that the day get to know about his feeling for Teju, they will support him for sure.

"Dad mom you two can't be serious and you both can't fight over this small thing." Karan says while looking at them who are sitting on the couch.

Teju arrives after sometime. And she enters and sees that both Karan's parents are sitting separately. Now she knows that situation is bit serious. Karan is also there but he is busy in his laptop. As she enters she goes directly to Karan's mom.

"Hello Auntie, I am here. How are you." Teju asks Karan's mom while going close to her.

Karan's mom grab her hand and make her sit beside her on the couch.

"Teju, your sir promised me that we will also go to Jaipur with all but now he is refusing." Karan's mom cutely complains to Teju.

"Why sir? Why are you not coming?" Teju turns her head toward SP Kundrra and asks.

"Teju, it is all because of your auntie's health. We have been waiting for this one doctor's appointment and now we got the appointment. So, how can we miss? It is important. And I told her that I will take her to Jaipur day after tomorrow. I mean I know we will miss that annual festival but that festival is for two days so still we can attend the festival for one day. Now tell me where am I wrong?" SP Kundrra explains the whole thing.

"Auntie, I am sorry but sir is right. He cares about you so much. Your health is his priority. I think you should be happy that your life partner values you the most. This is true love Auntie." Teju tries to make Karan's mom understand. She understands what Teju is saying. Karan was also listening to her and he close his laptop and goes close to Teju.

Karan's mom goes to SP Kundrra and hugs her. While Karan and Teju both are adoring them from distance.

"They are so cute. I don't think so this kind of love exists anymore." Teju says to Karan while looking at his parents who are now trying to apologize to each other.

"What do mean? Love doesn't exist anymore?" Karan asks Teju and he is also looking at his parents.

"No, how can love disappear! Love is always there. But now a days priorities are changed. Just look at them they don't expect anything from each other but still so sure that they can do anything for each other's happiness. A selfless love." Teju explains her feelings to Karan. Karan now looks at her and smile.

"Will you be able to love someone like this ever?" Karan asks Teju.

"To be honest, I don't know. May be yes or May be......But Hoping for best." Teju replies to Karan and looks into his eyes.

"Yes, hoping for best." Karan also says same.

"I will see you at the airport tomorrow." Teju says to him.

"No, I will come to pick up with Pervez. He will drop us at airport. Our flight is at 7 pm. So, I will come around 4 to pick you." Karan says to her and Teju agrees to her.

"BTW, thanks for coming and solving this matter. And are you excited this is going to be our first trip together as....... Colleagues." Karan says to Teju. And Teju smiles at him and nods positively.

"Very excited." Teju replies and smiles.

After some time Teju takes a leave and she need to make sure that her stuff is ready because they are going to stay there for few days.

Teju goes to her home and after packing her bags, she make a group call Adaa and Aneri.

"I wish you guys could have come with me. Even Mr. Yuvraj has invited you both." Teju says to them.

"I know Teju but you are going there for work and we don't want to bug you there." Adaa replies.

"But I want to go with you, Teju." Aneri says with a sad expression.

"No Aneri, I told you that we are not going." Adaa scolds Aneri.

Teju tries to make Adaa understand but Adaa is being so stubborn that they won't go with Teju as she don't want to bother her. It is Teju's work trip and she don't want to take any chance.

After talking to them Teju goes to her bed and thinks about tomorrow's journey. It is their first journey together. She don't know but this is giving her butterflies in her stomach. She is just happy that finally she is healing.

Next morning

Teju wakes up and gets freshen up. Everything is ready to leave at 4. She was about to go downstairs for dinner when her phone beeps.

She sees Karan's name on the screen and smile appears on her face. She quickly open the message.

Karan's text
"Good morning and sorry Tejasswi. I won't be able to come to pick you up but Parvez will drive you to the airport. I will see you directly in Jaipur."

Teju reads the message and smile disappears from her face. She doesn't know why this is making her sad, angry and upset.

She doesn't want to show that she is affected that is why she replies only OK to him.

She thinks for while and immediately calls Adaa and Aneri.

"Girls, be ready at 4pm. We all are leaving for the airport. And I don't worry, I will arrange the tickets." Teju says to them. Adaa gets confused and Aneri gets super happy.

"But Teju?" Adaa was about to say something but Teju cuts her.

"No if, no but. You both are coming with me and that is final." Teju cuts the call and leaves Adaa and Aneri confused.

"Mr. Karan Kundrra, now I will show you how to play with this ignoring game. Just wait and watch." Teju thinks in her head.

Teju and both the girls leaves at 4 for the airport. Parvez reaches in front of Teju's house and knocks on her house. He gets to know that Teju left already.

Parvez text Karan that she left already.

On the other side. Karan reads Parvez's message and he is aware that he messed up again.

"Teju, I will explain you everything. I hope you will give me a chance to explain." Karan thinks in his mind.

Teju, Adaa and Aneri checked in and now waiting for the boarding.
Adaa tries to asks Teju, "Teju, what happened? Why all of sudden you want us to go with you."

Teju looks at her and say, "because Mr. Yuvraj has invited you two. So, I thought I will be disrespectful to him if you both don't go. After all he is prince."

"Stop this nonsense, Teju. And tell me the truth." Adaa slams her and asks her the real reason.
After long argument, Teju finally tells them the reason. She explains how she was so excited to go with Karan but again at the last minute, he changed the plan and did what makes him happy.

"But you don't know the whole story, Teju. Let's find that first." Adaa tries to calm her down.

"Really Adaa? You are again taking his side. Yes , I don't know the full story but it was his responsibility to tell me the whole truth but he again choose not to tell me. So, this time he has to pay. And I know how will I make him pay for what he has done to me." Teju says with a grin on her face.

At 9 o'clock Teju's flight lands and worker from Rajput family is there already to receive them. Teju and her friend hops into the car and by 10 pm, their car reaches to the palace.

They all looks at the Royal Palace and gets amazed by its beauty. Their car enters the palace.

One of the Royal workers came to receive them and asks them to follow him.

"Good Evening Mam, please come with me. Prince Yuvraj and Princess Riya both are waiting for you." He says to Teju and all three of them start walking with him.

As they are approaching, Teju can hear a familiar voice and they all are laughing. As soon as they reach there. She saw Karan, Nishant and Omi sitting there with Riya and Yuvraj and having a good time.

Teju felt very bad and her face falls immediately. Adaa rubs her back and tries to give her comfort.

Karan sees her coming and he knows that she is not happy. He knows that she is super mad at him but he knows that she will understand once he get a chance to talk to her. Then he notices Adaa and Aneri, he gets confused but he is also bit relieved that they were with her.

All of them stands up seeing them walking towards them.

"Hello Ms. Tejasswi. Finally, you are here. I have been waiting for you since Karan came here. I thought you would have come with him. But they came here before you. They driver all the way from Mumbai to Jaipur. Almost 21 hours' drive crazy." Yuvraj says to Teju. Karan is listening to him and he is like, please let me tell her.

"Yes, they drive here. I wonder if they really enjoy long drives or Mr. Karan rushes here to see me." Riya says while holding Karan's arm with her both hands. Teju looks at her hand grip and then looks at Karan who is clearly bit taken a back. Karan also gets surprise with Riya's gesture and looks at Teju who looks very angry. Karan swiftly removes her hand.

"Nice joke Riya." Karan says while laughing.

"BTW, Tejasswi how was your flight. I hope everything was smooth." Karan asks Teju.

"Yes sir, everything was smooth." Teju replies with fake smile

"Hello Mr. Yuvraj, nice to meet you." Teju forwards her hand for handshake. Yuvraj quickly grabs her hand and smile.

"Hello Ms. Riya, hope you are doing well." Teju forwards her hand to her for handshake.

"Adaa and Aneri, Hello girl. You both are here?" Karan calls them as they are standing at the distance and watching the show.

Before Adaa and Aneri could answer. Yuvraj interrupts.

"Hey Adaa and Aneri. I am so happy that you both accepted my invitation and came. You know what Karan. I met Teju, Adaa and Aneri in a restaurant and there I met Adaa and Aneri first time and liked them so much that I invited them for our annual festival." Yuvraj tell everyone about Adaa and Aneri. Adaa looks at him bit weirdly. Adaa is not feeling right about Yuvraj.

Precap- Karan trying his best to talk to Teju but this time Teju wants to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Please like and comment and let me know how do you like the story so far and how do you find this chapter.

Eid Mubarak to everyone!
Have a nice weekend!