"I am lucky to have you" - Part 42

Part 42

Teju and Karan spend a good quality time together. Both of them are enjoying each other's company.

"I think I should leave, Karan. I just came to say thank you. It is late already." Teju says to Karan.

"I don't want you to leave." Karan says while wrapping his arms around Teju's waist. And Teju caressing his hairs and kiss his forehead.

"But I won't force you to stay. Your comfort is my priority. And there is not much time left you be alone at night. Hopefully soon we come to that point where we both are equally ready to share everything in life." Karan says while looking into her eyes. Their eyes are shinning and their love for each other is clearly visible.

"Thank you Karan for understanding me. This is all so good that I don't want to lose any of this. We may be going slow but I like this way. To be honest, I don't want to get hurt again." Teju replies to Karan. Karan is fully aware that she is talking about her past but he somewhere felt that he also broke her heart. He also hurt her. Karan looks down and Teju understands that he is blaming himself again.

Teju holds his hand and makes him look at her. She stares directly into his eyes and smile. She can see that he has guilt in his eyes. She just want to make him understand that it's not him.

Teju cups his face in her hands and caressing his cheeks with her fingers. She slowly moves close to him and kisses him. She places couple kisses on his lips. Karan holds her tightly and hold her close to him. He starts kissing her lips and Teju responds to his kiss. Karan carries her without breaking the kiss and placed her on the bed. He makes her lays on the bed and he also lays beside her.

They breaks the kiss to get some air. Teju was kind of aware what is coming next. She also remembers how last time things went wrong, when she pushed Karan away. She is sacred to say anything to Karan. They both are laying down and facing each other and looking into each other's eyes as if they are trying to understand each other without saying anything.

"What will he think if I tell him that I am still not ready? What if he takes it in wrong way? What if he thinks I still didn't forgive him? What should I do now? But why is he staring at me like this? I think I should just go with flow. I don't want to hurt him." Teju is thinking all this and she is bit scared because she wants everything about their first night to be the best. But she also don't want to hurt him. She is not feeling confident enough because of the scares she has from her past relationship.

Meanwhile Karan is just staring at her and tries to read her facial expressions. She is looking happy but there is a hesitation which Karan notices whenever they get intimate. He wants to know everything about her but he wants Teju to tell him. He don't want to force her.

Karan moves close to her and she gets alarm that he wants to make this night special. She don't want to deny to him again. Without saying anything, Teju closes her eyes as if she is giving him permission. Karan looks at her and smiles at her innocence. He knows that she is not ready but still she is trying to make him feel happy. Karan goes close to her and kisses in her forehead and pulls her into hug.

Now Teju's half body is on top of Karan's. Her head is on his shoulder and Karan's one arm is securely around her waist and with other hand he caresses her face.

"What happened, Teju?" Karan asks Teju. Teju opens her eyes and looks at him and Karan raises his eyebrows.

"Nothing, hmm. Actually." Teju replies but she is not being able to find the right words to say anything. She is hesitating to say anything.

"Are you ready for next step, Teju?" Karan asks her. Teju hears his question and takes a deep breath and nods positively.

Karan looks at her and starts laughing loudly. Teju gets confused and looks at him with raised eyebrows and signs at him.

"Why are you laughing, Karan?" Teju asks Karan with a confused look.

"Because you are too innocent. How can someone be this lallu?" Karan hits her softly and replies. Teju looks more confused now.

"What do you mean?" Teju asks Karan.

"Teju, what you think, I am not aware that you are not ready for next step? Teju, I am fully aware that you need time. So, do I. We just talked that we will take things slowly right? Then how can you think that I don't understand what you want? I know Teju you said yes only because you don't want to hurt me. But trust me I will be more hurt if I get to know that you didn't want this but did it only for me. Teju always remembers one thing that your comfort and approval are the most important things for me. You can deny to get intimate even after our marriage if you are not comfortable." Karan says to Teju and realizes that he just said MARRIAGE and today if he is taking about marriage then it is a big deal.

Teju hears him and feels so proud of him. Him talking about marriage is big deal for Teju also. She is happy. She feels like after a long time this sense of security and peace.

"Thank you Karan for understanding me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I am so lucky to have you in my life." Teju says to him and hugs him tightly.

"I am lucky to have you, Teju. I will never let you down and I will always be with you." Karan says to Teju and hugs her back.

"And one more thing, I am not lallu. I am very smart." Teju replies while making a pout.

"Stop making this cute face otherwise I Amy lose my control and do something which I just said I won't." Karan kisses on her pout and mummers on her lips while kissing her lips.

"Haww, besharam." Teju says and slap in his chest softly.

"Let's go I will drop you to your room." Karan says and gets up from his bed and forwards his hand to her. Teju grabs his hand and gets up. I loses her balance due to the heavy lengha and Karan catches her.

"I think I should carry you to your room otherwise you will injure yourself." Karan picks her up his arms and start walking towards the door.

"Karan put me down, we can't go outside like this." Teju says to Karan. Karan puts him down and they start walking towards Teju's room. They reaches in front of Teju's room and Karan hugs her and says bye to her. He was about to leave when he turns back.

"Teju, tomorrow be ready at 9am. First we are going to the construction site and from there we will directly go to airport. Adaa and Aneri will join us directly at the airport. Don't worry about your luggage everything will be packed and will reach to the airport." Karan tells Teju.

"Okay, sounds good. Good night Karan." Teju says to Karan.

"Good night Lallu." Karan replies and laugh. Teju gives him a deadly stare and later laughs. Karan leaves and Teju shuts off the door.

Next Morning:-

Karan gets ready first and calls Teju and asks her to come out as they need to go for breakfast quickly.

Teju comes out and she is looking very pretty. Karan looks at her and gives her a gesture of kiss. Teju smiles and goes close to her.