"I want you to be possessive about me" - Part 41

Part 41

Karan and Teju slept in the respective rooms. After a long time, both of them are sleeping in peace. There is beautiful smile on their faces which can describe how happy they are.

"Happy morning for them"

Karan wakes up and a smile appears on his lips as the first thing came in his mind is last night. He is recollecting all the moments and smiling widely.

Meanwhile other side Teju wakes up and same for her. She is extremely happy. The reality is so beautiful that she is but scared of evil eyes.

Karan makes a video call to Teju. Teju sees Karan's name on her phone screen and smiles. She picks up immediately.

"Hello Karan sir, Good Morning." Teju picks up the call and wishes him. Karan frown at her when she calls him sir.

"Sir" Karan says and shakes his head.

"Sorry, I mean, Good morning Karan." Teju wishes him again. Karan smiles at her.

"Good morning beautiful" Karan wishes her and him calling her beautiful makes her blush.

"Oh, why am I here?" Karan says and that makes Teju frown.

"Why? What happened?" Teju asks

"Because I should be with you, near you. You are blushing and looking so cute. And here I am so far from you. I want to hold you in my arms. I want to kiss you." Karan tells Teju which makes Teju blush even more.

"You are not very far from me. I am just here only." Teju replies while blushing

"Okay, I am coming to your room right now." Karan says while getting up from his bed.

"Wait Karan, let's freshen up first. I will meet you in 20 minutes." Teju says and Karan agrees and both enters their respective washroom to get ready.

Teju gets ready and waits for Karan. It's been 30 minutes now and Karan is nowhere.

"What if he is waiting outside because we didn't decide where are we going to meet." Teju thinks and goes outside.

She quickly takes out her phone to call Karan. Before she calls Karan she receives his text:

"Teju, please come at breakfast area. We all are here and waiting for you." Karan texts Teju. Teju knocks at Adaa and Aneri's door to call them for breakfast but they are also not there.

Teju starts walking towards the dining area. She enters the place and sees everyone there. All of them are there and having their breakfast. As usual, Riya is sitting next to Karan and other chair next to Karan is empty. Probably Karan kept it for her.

Teju walks near to them and Karan sees her first and gets up from his chair. He smiles at her and she smile back at him but her smile is bit faded. Karan about to hug her when she raises her eyebrows to warn him about the surroundings. Karan understands and makes her sit on the chair.

"You look extremely pretty. I wish we were alone here." Karan whisper in Teju's ear.

"We could have been alone if you would haven't come here alone without me." Teju replies to Karan and he understands that she is being sarcastic.

"Don't worry, we will be alone soon." Karan says to Teju and Teju gives him a lip tight smile.

"Adaa Aneri, you both came here but you guys didn't call me." Teju asks Adaa and Aneri.

"Sorry Teju, we thought you might sleep late last night. As you were not alo..." Aneri blunts out but Adaa stops her from completing the sentence. Teju understands that she is talking about Her and Karan being together last night.

"What do you mean." Riya asks Aneri as she notice her look at Karan and Teju while talking.

"She mean that Teju was not feeling well last night. So, we thought she may wake up late." Adaa replies quickly and tries to cover up.

"Karan, you should try this. These tastes amazing." Riya serves sandwich to Karan.

"Sure, I like sandwiches." Karan replies to Riya and Teju raises her eyebrows.

"Karan, did Omi inform you that yesterday I came to see you. Omi told me that you slept early yesterday." Riya asks Karan.

"Yes, Omi told me. Thanks for visiting, Riya." Karan replies to Riya and all this conversation is making Teju bit mad at him.

"Today's festival is going to start in the evening. Teju, Adaa and Aneri you all will get your dresses soon and this time I personally will make sure that you get that right dress Teju." Riya says to Teju. Before Teju could say anything Karan cuts of Teju.

"No need Riya, I already arranged their dresses. Don't get me wrong but what happened yesterday after that I didn't want to take any chance so I called my designer to prepare dresses for them." Karan replies to Riya and his replies makes Teju smile.

"Your own designer? Really Karan? Do you really do all this for your employees." Riya asks Karan.

"You know what Riya, Teju is not a normal employee of our company but she is very special to our company. She is here because of me, so, she is my responsibility and even her friends. But this goes same to you as well right? Why would you arrange clothes for my people? I should have done the same yesterday but it's better late than never. But seriously thank you for yesterday's dresses but now you don't need to worry. " Karan replies to Riya. Riya is bit taken a back with his reply. She couldn't understand why all of sudden, Karan is behaving like that.

On other side Teju is feeling extremely happy and proud of Karan. She is looking at Karan and wants to hug him tightly. Even Adaa, Aneri, Omi and Nishant all are shocked and happy at the same time.

"Karan, sorry I didn't want to offend you. I just want to be a nice host." Riya tries to cover up.

"I am not blaming you, Riya. But I can't trust your staff." Karan replies.

They finishes their breakfast quickly and leaves from there. Riya can see that Karan is very close to Teju today. She thinks what would have happened in one night that they came so close. Riya sees them leaving and thinks that she has to do something.

All the girls are together in Teju's room when they receive their dresses. Teju gets her dress and the dress is like a dream. Teju loved her dress. Even Adaa and Aneri loved their dresses. In the evening Adaa and Aneri leaves to their own rooms to get ready. Teju also get ready. She is looking extremely pretty.

Teju is all ready to go out but don't know she is feeling nervous. May be because she know that Karan must be waiting for her to see her in this dress and Karan is already there waiting for her. He is waiting there because he wants to see her before anybody else.

TejRan- Lost and Found Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें