49 (Brat)

9 months later

Author pov

"Where is my ipad? Ah I have an important sketch inside! Madam Park!" Jungkook called madam Park and went out of his room.
"Madam Park! Madam Park where is- hey what are you doing h-"
"Ahhhhhh noooo I cannot continue like thissssss! Ahhhhhhh!" He looked at Jin who passed him toward his room. Jungkook sighed and shook his head going upstairs to his room.

There saw him sitting on his bed with pouted lips and tightened brows. In that time his phone rang!
"Hi Jimin!"
"Jungkook this brat isn't here he got mad all of a sudden and came out."
"He is here Jimin don't worry!"
"Ah ok! Jungkook I had enough of him today. He needs a serious talk!"
"Ok!"
"Thank you! I must go and feed Yunjin!"
"Ok bye!" He hung up the phone and looked at Jin. He went and stood in front of him. Jin looked at him with tightened brows and pouted lips hands on hips.

"Can I help you?" He asked looking at Jungkook.
"Why are you being like this these days?" Jungkook asked leaning to the wall his arms crossed over his chest.
"This is it! Like it or no!" Jungkook sighed deeply.
"How reckless you can be huh?" He stood on his bed and looked at Jungkook.
"I don't wanna be there! She is a fussy brat that is always crying. I told appa give me water but he didn't cause she started crying and was feeding her." I looked at him. He pouted more.
"As if you couldn't have the glass of water." He swallowed.
"I felt neglected!" I looked at him with a serious face.

"You know right now you are a fussy brat not Yunji-"
"Ahhh no don't bring her name!"
"Seokjin!"
"I was happy alone! I don't wanna go there. She cries on purpose when I'm there. She wants to annoy me."
"Seokjin how come a 6 month old baby do things on purpose?"
"She can! She is bad and a witch! I don't want her as my sister." I sighed and looked at him.

"You take her side too?" I closed my eyes as his bottom lip began quivering and then he burst into tears.
"Here I thought you are 16 and Yunjin 6 months!" I hugged him in my arms and he wrapped his legs around my waist. Taking him downstairs I went to the livingroom.

"Seokjin! Baby are you a baby like Yunjin? Why are you crying?"
"You all love Yunjin more than me!" He said and cried.
"What is with this illogical words huh?" I looked at him and wiped his tears.
"Madam Park bring him something to eat please!"
"Ok sir!"

"Appa just takes care of her. She sleeps with appa! He doesn't give me what I want but will do everything for her. And you take his side!"
"Seokjin! You are my son! I do love Yunjin but you are my son. I love you the most!" He pouted.
"Ok sounds fair but hey even if you marry someone else you cannot have any babies."
"Jin I don't wanna marry-"
"It is better to do a vasectomy yeah yeah in that case-"
"Alright you are being too much! Seems Yunjin's cryings has caused a big harm on your mental health!" He looked at me.

"She has! I cannot sleep there. She is awake from night to morning and morning to night! I have no peace when I'm there."
"Alright I will speak with your appa so you will stay here at nights till Yunjin gets big enough! It is not like we are far! They are next to us." He smiled.
"Yeah! Yoongi said he can make a door to here's garden as appa was worried cause of me coming and going here from the wall." I closed my eyes.

"How many times I must tell you not to climb up the wall huh?"
"Here! I brought you fresh orange juice and cake!"
"Yayyy! Cakee!"
"Seokjin! I was speaking with you! Seokjin!" In that time I heard my ipad's sound.

"Ah where was it- Seokjin!"
"Madam Park I want more cake!" I sighed and shook my head.
"You know what? You are a brat and I cannot do anything about it!"

Jin pov

"You think it is right?"
"Of course!" I said.
"What if your dad becomes angry?" I looked at Taehyung.
"He won't! Moreover what can he do even he becomes angry? As if he can do something!"