43 (Fight)

Jungkook pov

"He is fine now! You can touch him as he doesn't have any wounds on his hands or face but don't take your mask out. The doctor must check his immune system and then will tell you." I nodded and wore the gown they gave me. Going toward Jin's room I looked at dad and he smiled. I entered there. As soon as I entered he turned to me and looked at me with his bamby eyes.

"My baby!"
"Dad!" He whispered and pouted. I went and sat beside him. I caressed his hair and looked at him.
"I have missed you that much I want just to look at you till the end of this world." He looked at me.
"You mean till I am alive?" I narrowed my eyes.
"Ahhhh dad doesn't like it when you speak like this." He lowered his head.
"Don't act! You know everything by now."
"I am not acting and if you mean fighting to get well again and do whatever we can about everything yeah I know everything!" I held his hand and caresssed it.

"I know.....we are going to start a fight! A big fight! Our family. Me, you, your appa! Grandpa other grandparents, your aunts and uncles, Lisa Jennie and Hoseok!" He giggled.
"And Yoongi!" I chuckled.
"And Yoongi!" I smiled.
"Look how much we are! We are alot in front of that. Aren't we?" He lowered his head.
"I wanted to tell you bu-"
"It is ok! It is ok! Eventhough I wish you had told me but......but.....it has happened. We will do it! Ok Jin?" He looked at me.
"Jin!"
"I don't know if -"
"You can! Yes Jin?" I looked at him.
"You will fight! Yeah?" He smiled and nodded.

I caressed his face! I wanted to hug him tightly and kiss all over his face but I wasn't allowed. This is the hardest torture a parent can go through! The biggest one.
"Dad!" He wiped my tears.
"Ahhhh! Something went to my eyes!" He smiled and held my hand. I followed his eyes as saw him looking out. There I saw Jimin.

Jimin pov

I bit my bottom lip as saw Jungkook and Jin!
"Can I go in?" The doctor nodded.
"You cannot take your mask!"
"Yes!" I entered as well and smiled.
"Appa!" I smiled.
"Having sweet times yeah?" I looked at Jungkook who was wiping his tears.

"Look you didn't come to me and ended up here. Is here better or my place?" I asked him and he smiled. I smiled back and sat beside Jungkook.
"Aren't you lucky? He prefers you! No no no you are so unfair Mr Jeon!" I told Jin and he smiled. He then looked at both of us!
"What is this?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"Mr Jeon! Mr Min! Doctor Kim Taeguk our anchologist is here to check on Jin!" We stood up as the doctor came in.
"Sir!" I looked at Jungkook who was looking at the man.
"Mr Jeon!"
"You know eachother?" He looked at me and nodded.
"He is.....Jin's best friend's father." He looked at Jin and then Jungkook.

"Sorry I just.....I saw him a week ago and...."
"I am fine....Mr Kim!" The doctor looked at him and smiled.
"I wanna check on Seokjin! I appreciate if you go and stay at my office." The both of us nodded and went outside.

Authoe pov

Junykook and Jimin were at the doctor's office waiting for his arrival. After some times he finally came and smiled to them.
"Sorry if you wait for a long time."
"No after all it was cause of our son!" He smiled and sat. He looked at Jungkook and then Jimin!

"I am really sorry! It was hard processing for me as he is my son's friend! Not to mention how much Taehyung keeps speaking about him. You know he is a quiet child and getting near to others is not something common. I think I won't be able to tell him about Jin!" He said and lowered his head knowing well the feeling his son had for his best friend was something more and it was afraiding him as he had changed from the time Jin came.

His son went to a depression after their divorce and now if he finds about Jin it surely will effect him.

"I understand you! It was shocking for us as well. Mosltly me as I figured it out just yesterday!" The doctor looked at Jungkook.
"Jin hadn't told me!"
"Oh!" He bit his bottom lip being more sorrowful as didn't have good news for them.