1 (Jimin's son)

Author pov

Jimin looked at the house that he entered with lots of happiness and hope but now.....he was standing there with his luggage beside.
"Even now you are not here!" He chuckled and shook his head.

Going toward the door he stopped as it got opened and was faced with the very same view he was used to.
"I thought I won't see you!" He said looking at Jungkook who was stumbling on his feet. Jungkook laughed and pouted.
"Why? Babe...whereever I go.....I will find my way back....to you!" He said going toward Jimin. He tried to kiss him but Jimin pushed him away. He blinked and pouted more.
"Jimin....come on-"

"I wonder when you'll start your life!" Jimin said and sighed. Jungkook laughed and laid on the couch.
"What is this then?" Jungkook asked and looked all over the house. He opened his arms and showed evrywhere.
"This is....my life!" He looked at Jimin with narrowed eyes and then smiled.
"Our....life!" Jimin swallowed and took a deep breath.
"Yeah! Our life!" He whispered and then looked at Jungkook.

"With you leaving me by my own and coming back smelling alchohol and cigarette. And oh let's not forget cheati-"
"I DIDN'T CHEAT!" Jungkook stood and went to him. Jimin looked at him angrily in the eyes.
"Yeah? So you have sex with me when you are drunk? And the guy I caught y-"
"Hold on hold on! I didn't do it after that-"
"But you have done it! Once or twice Jungkook there is no difference you decided to cheat." Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

"This is....fucking crazy! We'll speak about it tomorrow."
"If it will be any tomorrow." Jimin said and shook his head looking at him who was already asleep on the couch.
"I hope you don't regret anything after you become awake." He said and went to the door. Looking back at Jungkook he wiped his tears.
"Eventhough.....I doubt it!"

Jimin pov

I gave my luggage to dad! I looked back.
"Was it the love we had? It was really just this?" I bit my bottom lip. It didn't bring anything but pain and hatred to me.

"Jimin son!" I looked at dad.
"You ready sweetheart?" I nodded. I was about to stand up but felt dizzy.
"Jimin baby!" My appa came and hold my hand.
"Jimin son!"
"I'm fine....just....just....ahhhh!"
"Jimin!"

Author pov

"You mean he is pregnant?"
"The results show that! We got suspicious and took few tests. Eventhough we do not have enough facilities here so it is better to take him to a hospital!" In that time Jimin opened his eyes.

"Jimin! Sehun Jimin is awake!" Sehun went to his son.
"Jimin baby! You ok son?" Jimin looked at him and then his appa. He had heard the things the doctor said.
"I am....pregnant?" Sehun lowered his head and bit his bottom lip.

"We will figure things out. Right now we must go back home an-"
"What do you mean? His flight is in an hour."
"How can we go when he is in this condition?" In the middle of his parents' arguement just one thing was in Jimin's mind. Before hand he was responsible for one person but now there was someone else too. Moreover he knew Jungkook is not a person who can be a parent!

"I have to go!"
"Jimin! Jungkook doesn-"
"He even cannot take care of himself!" He said and sat on the bed. He looked at his belly. It was minutes he had found about the other human being in him but he was feeling the love he had for the baby! Maybe the love he had for Jungkook wasn't useless after all.

"I wanna go! There we will speak about this matter.
"Maybe it is better to abort-"
"No!" He said shaking his head in fear.
"I am not a murdere-"
"You cannot take care of a baby without his dad. You must tell Jungkook or else-"
"I WON'T!" He said tears streaming down.