42 (Always together)

Author pov

Nose bleeding
Petechia
Bruises mostly on arms
Being tired and feeling sick
Fever
Becoming sick
In the severe cases seizure when the cancer cells has attacked the nervous system.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip reading Leukemia symptoms.
"It is still bleeding!"
"I'm fine! This happens sometimes." Jin said and smiled. He closed his eyes tears falling down.

"Jungkook he is hot! He has fever!"
"He has just got well!" He swallowed and looked at the screen.
"Uncle Kookie I am sorry I...held his wrist."
"It was not your fault!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Taking the laptop he threw it out of from the window.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH!"
"Jungkook!" Rose ran to him and held his hand which was bleeding.
"Lisa Lisa!" Lisa came.
"Go and bring the first aid kit!" She nodded with pouted lips. Rose looked at his brother.
"What are you doing to yourself?" Jungkook heaved up and down.

"I.....saw all those symptomes and....didn't figure it out!" He chuckled and shook his head.
"How dumb I am!"
"Jungkook none of us.....expected this!" She said and held his arm.
"You remember what you told me?" He looked at Rose.
"I am sure if mom was here would tell you to gather your strange and fight. For Jin!"

"Rose!"
"This is the most important time that he needs all of your strength. Jungkook Jin thinks you are very strong he will break when sees you have lost yourself!"
"He thinks uncle Kookie is the strongest!" They turned to Lisa. She smiled.
"When Hoseok.....got dumped! He told us you are the strongest.....and can take care of him just the way....you take care of Jin!" She said with a cracking voice. She smiled!
"He really loves you! So much!" She said and burst into tears. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and looked at Lisa.

"Hey come here!" She ran to him and he hugged her tightly. He caressed her hair!
"Shhhh! You know how much Jin loves you. You must not cry!" She looked at him and then her mom.
"Can I see him?" Jungkook lowered his head.
"I don't know! I must go to the hospital and see if we are allowed to see him." She nodded.
"Lisa go and sleep baby! This is late enough!" She nodded and went out.

"Jungkook you must rest as well. You have a long way and need lots of energy!" Jungkook nodded and Rose left after treating his wound.

He was about to lay when his eyes went to the box Jimin gave him!
Taking it he took the driver and took his other laptop. Starting it he found all of Jin's childhood photos.
"You were little from the very first day!" He said and chuckled. Going through the videos he played one.

"Jin!"
"Yeah?" He said as was busy painting with pouted lips and tightened brows.
"What is your name?"
"Pince Jukjin!" Jimin laughed.
"Who am I?"
"Pince Junkjin balet!"
"I am your valet?" He nodded.
"Who is daddy?"
"King Jungu!" Jungkook got shocked! He knew him very well since he was little.

"Your dad's a king but I am your valet?" He looked at Jimin and tilted his head.
"Daddy Yoonie no king! Daddy Jugno king I pince." He chuckled and shook his head.
"You were a little devil from the begining!"
He played another video there he saw Jin following a group of ducks.

"Jin!" Jimin laughed as saw his son following the ducks.
"Just look at him. Jin! Jin!" He looked at the camera and giggled. Jimin laughed out loud as he started walking like them.
"Just look at him! Jin!"
"Let me go and bring him!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes as saw another man going to Jin.

"My baby!"
"Daddy!" His heart broke into pieces as heard his son calling another man as his dad.
"You were being naughty! Yeah yeah?" The man tickled him and he giggled out loud.
Tears came down Jungkook's eyes!

"Ahhh Jin Jin where are you?"
"I'm here!" He came running holding a frame.
"Daddy!" He said and showed the picture in his hand.
"You went to bring your dad?" He nodded and smiled.
"Ok! Jin is getting 6 and will attend school soon. His dad is now happy too!" He hugged Jungkook's picture and giggled.
"I'm sorry! Really sorry!"

Jimin pov

"Jimin! I am in Seoul. I am looking for you. I am your husband for-"
"Jin!"
"Jimin!"
"Yoongi.....Jin!"
"What happened to him?"
"The cancer gas expanded to his nervous system!"

Suho pov

"You are Jeon Jungkook yeah? I am your son!"
"I swear on my unborn children I am not lying!"
"I thought he will be happy to see me!"
"Dad I love you!"

I looked at Jin who still had closed eyes some wires connected to him and an oxygene mask on his face. I swallowed and put my hand on the glass.
"This is crazy but when it comes to him the most meaningless things become meaningful!" I swallowed.

"Jungkook!" He is now in the hardest time. A child having a small scar brings a big hurt to the parent. Now Jungkook's heart is full of scars. I looked at Jin again!
"Please be strong and fight to get well again baby ok? Grandpa knows you are a fighter. Please sweetheart! Please!"

Author pov

Entering Jin's room Jungkook looked all around and bit his bottom lip. Going to his bed he sat on it and caressed the blanket and the pillow. Taking the pillow he brought it near him and started smelling it. His tears started falling as could smell Jin from it.
"My baby!" He whispered and closed his eyes. After some time he opened the and swallowed. His eyes then saw the notebook Jin showed him.

"This is my to do list! I wanna do the things are in it before I die!" His son was always thinking about death! Death! Death! Taking the notebook he began reading each item. The ones which had a done showed he had done them.

"Find my dad, done
See my dad , done (eventhough he is alittle carzy but he will come back to his senses)
Confirm I am his son, done
(I add this here cause my dad and I made some rules. I will do all of the rules and never fail. Well it takes time and I cannot say if it'll be done or no!)
Have icecream with my dad in an icecream shop like others, done it didn't have sprinkles on it though( we went again and this time it had sprinkles and lots of whiped cream!" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

Eat with my dad,done
Go to school with dad and come back with him, done
Go to everland with dad, done
Make sandcastel at the beach with dad
Go for a trip with dad
This is the last thing I will add to this list
BE WITH MY DAD TILL I HAVE TIME." Jungkook's eyes became teary.

"He won't leave me!" He said and swallowed.
"You won't leave me! I won't let it happen." Taking a pen he wrote something in front of the last sentence Jin had written and went out.

WE WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER!

Suho pov

I opened my eyes as someone put something on me. For my shock it was Jungkook!
"Jungkook!" He turned to me and smiled. I stood up and went to him.
"Why are you here this early?"
"I wanna be beside him!" He said and looked at Jin.
"Son you must rest as well! You had a hard-"
"I want to beside my son when he is going throw everything here and out of here. I won't leave him alone. If he is here, I will be here too. If he comes out I will go with him. I will be beside him no matter where he is!" I looked at him and then Jin. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Jin will be here with us!"
"I know! Where else he wanna go?" I swallowed and tapped his shoulder. I looked at Jin and in that time he started blinking.
"Jin! Jin baby!"
"Oh my he is awake!" Jungkook smiled and went near the glass.
"I wanna go inside!"
"Wait wait! We must tell the doctors. We may be dangerous for him! I will go and call the doctoe." He nodded and looked at Jin again. I looked at Jin and waved to him. He smiled and waved to us.
"My baby!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉