23 (A parent)

Author pov

"Is it enough?" Jin nodded.
"I want butter all over it!" Jungkook added butter on the lobster he had splited for Jin.
"Here! Do you want lemon too?" Jin shook his head and began eating his food.

"It was a great idea to dine outside!" Rose said.
"Yeah! It was Jungkook's idea." Chanyeol said and smiled.
"Yeah the weather was cool and Jin has became well again so I thought it is good to dine here as he hasn't dined outside along us." Jungkook said and brushed Jin's hair and smiled. Suho smiled and ate some of his steak.

These past two weeks was so heart warming for him. Seeing Jungkook and Jin bonding and their relationship getting better and better was so sweet for him. He couldn't deny the fact how much he was worried for his son's future but now with Jin he could see some lights. Eventhough he knew sooner or later they must contact Jimin. He didn't know how was he feeling being away from his son but he surely knew he must be worry.

On the other hand Jungkook was having a different kind of life. He never imagined himself being concerned for someone but with Jin was different. Even with Jimin he hasn't felt like this! He now understood why they say the bond a child make with his parent is the strongest. In his mind no one could separate Jin from him. It was funny but it was like he loved Jin more than himself.

"How's school Jin? I've heard you are a pretty good student!"
"I am! But I haven't attend school since for two weeks!" He said and put some food in his mouth.
"What?" Jisoo asked confused.
"Dad didn't let me go! He said I must stay home and rest." Jin said and smiled.
"What is he saying Jungkook?" Jisoo asked her brother.
"He was sick! What was I supposed to do?" Jungkook snapped Rose.
"Jin became well two days after that t-"
"It was better for him to rest!" Jisoo looked at suho.
"Dad you let him do whatever he wants? He doesn't know how to take care of a child? A child education is very important. He thinks of it as a game." Rose said and sighed. Jungkook made faces and mimicked Rose and kids giggled silently.

"I ain't Jin's dad!"
"Dad!"
""Dad! Jungkook doesn't know how to raise a child! A child education is very important."" Jungkook mocked Rose making the kids laugh out loud.
"Stop interfering in my parenting style. I have my own ways and am way better than you and these two!" He said pointing to Chanyeol and Namjoon.
"He was sick and had fever. It was better for him to rest. He did all of his homework and I helped him the places he didn't know. Moreover he is not a child and is grown now. How much he wants to grow?" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.
"You brat! I am older than you!" Rose said and slapped his arm.

"Whatever!" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.
"He cannot lose school like this Jungkook. If you make him stay at home like this for a simple illness then he cannot attend school at all. Ahhh you need alot of lessons."
"But I was sick!" Jin said.
"Yeah of course you say this. After all you are a kid and you chidlren love to skip school!" Jin giggled and drank his juice.

"Now having a dad like Jungkook you will do whatever you like."
"I am a cool one! Tell them how cool I am!" Jungkook said and winked to Jin. Jin quickly nodded.
"Yeah! We went mount climbing. Guess what? We went to the top! I couldn't though so he held me on his back." Jin said excited making Jungkook to smile.

"You see! I know how to raise my son so don't put your feet in my shoes."
"Jungkook be nice to your sisters. They are just concerned about Jin!"
"They must not! They are always concerned when it comes to me and the things are connected to me. I am a grown ass man."
"Language Jungkook!" Jisoo said and he rolled his eyes.

"Auntie no need to worry I- oh!" Jin said as saw drops of bloods.
"Shift your head come on come on!" Jungkook said and put his hand on Jin's nose and held him in his arms taking him inside.
"What happened? Why's his nose bleeding?" Jisoo said and Rose shook her head. They all went inside.