48 (Surgery)

Author pov

"Turn it to here!" The nurses took Jin toward his room. After three weeks of hard chemotherapy he was now back to his room.
"My baby!" Jungkook and Jimin ran to his bed.
"Seokjin baby!" Jungkook called him but he didn't respons.
"He fell asleep as soon as we brought him out of the therapy!" One of the nurses said and swallowed. The poor boy didn't have any energy to continue. His body had became weak and he had lost 15 kilos in a month and half.

Jimin cried and caressed Jin's face.
"My baby!"
"Jimin!" Jungkook said and looked at him.
"He is.....he is....being scattered in front of my eyes and I cannot do anything!" He said and cried. It was when Jin opened his eyes.
"Jin!"
"Ap...pa!"
"Ah! So you're awake?" Dr Kim said as he entered. Jin gave a weak smile looking at the doctor. He then pointed to the doctor to go near him.

"Is.... it...." He swallowed.
"Is it....near?" Dr Kim narrowed his eyes.
"What do you mean?" Jin pouted.
"You know it! Don't....act!" Jungkook bit his bottom lip amd swallowed.
"I ain't a mind reader! If you mean about the time your treatment will be finished then yeah!" The doctor said and smiled. Jin smiled weakly! He knew things were different this time. His body had no energy to continue.

"It....is cold!" Dr Kim quickly put the blanket all over him. He caressed Jin's face. His eyes went to the drawing Taehyung had brought for Jin.
"You look like a doll you know it?"
"The drawing....or me?"
"Both! As my son just draws beautiful things in a beautiful way." Jin smiled.

"Tell.....him to go....and water that rose.....everyday ok?"
"Why him? You must water it when it is in your home!"
"I....don't have any time!"
"Seokjin!" Jimin said frustrated! Jin looked at him.
"Stop it! You will be fine. Can't you see what your father and I are going through? You wanna give up just like this? Huh? If you speak about death then why should we even fight?"
"Jimin-"
"He thinks it is just about him! You must do it! I don't know about your dad or others! BUT YOU MUST DO IT CAUSE OF ME!" He screamed and cried. Jungkook held him by his arms.

"Jimin calm down!" He said with a cracking voice.
"NO! HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. HE MUST KNOW IT!"
"Ok ok! Let's go out to have a break ok?" Jimin looked at Jin who was staring ay him.
"You must do it! Cause of me."

"Dr Kim!" Doctor Choi entered a smile on his face.
"What is this?"
"We found it!"
"What?"
"Someome who is match with Seokjin!"
"Who?"

Jungkook pov

I couldn't believe Taehyung standing there looking at his father.
"Wh-when....." Dr Kim sighed.
"When did you do it?"
"The first time I came here!" He said and looked straight into his eyes.
"When will we do the surgery? I am ready!" Dr Kim looked at him.

"Taehyung do you know the side effects it can-"
"I am aware of everything! I have even told mom about it. Even she throws a tantrum I will do it. If you don't do it I will ask another doctor to do it!" He then turned to me.
"With all respects I have for you Mr Jeon but if my dad doesn't do this I want you to take Jin to another doctor so we can do the surgery!" I looked at him who was not the shy Taehyung I was used to see.

"Taehyung I know you are doing this cause Jin is your friend. But we cannot-"
"Why?" Jimin asked. I looked at him.
"Jimin! Better you go ou-"
"You are speaking about my son so I must be here!"
"Jimin!"
"What? He is here match with our son and wants to do the transplant surgery."
"He is just 15! Like our Jin!"
"NO NOT LIKE JIN! HE IS STANDING TALL ALL HELATHY MY SON NEEDS HIS BONE MARROW. HE NEEDS IT! YOU LEFT US YEARS AGO NOW CANNOT KILL MY SON! YOU CANNOT! YOU CANNOT! YOU CANNOOOTTTTT!" I hugged him and tapped his back.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry but we cannot be selfish Jimin!" I swallowed. I am already worried for his state. That baby in him is innocent and is being neglected cause of this sorrowful situation.
"We will do it Mr Min!" I looked at Taehyung's dad.
"Doctor Kim I know things are emotional an-"
"My son has made his decision! He is mature enough to make decisions for him." He looked at Taehyung.
"You sure about it yeah?" He nodded.
"Then I will give the permision for the surgery. Mr Jeon your son will do the surgery in the upcoming week. Taehyung come on you must get ready for some tests!"