35 (Visitor)

Author pov

"Daaaddd!" Jungkook smiled as Jin ran to him. He opened his arms and hugged him tightly.
"How was your day?" He asked and caressed Jin's face who smiled boldly.
"It was perfect! Dad you cannot believe Mr Han was super kind today! I am not sure if something has hit his head. In that case I would be worry for him." Jungkook chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Ok baby! Let's go your cousins are now waiting for us!" Jin nodded.
"Jin goodbye!" Jin turned to Taehyung. As Jungkook saw him Taehyung bit his bottom lip and lowered his head.
"Hello Mr Jeon!" Jungkook nodded.
"Jin gave me your address we will come and fetch you in an hour." He smiled and bowed.
"Thank you sir! I told Jin I don't wanna be a bother my dad can bring me."
"No Tae! We will come and take you. Dad is ok with that too yes dad?" Jin asked Jungkook with a smile. He smiled back to him and nodded.

"Yes! So goodbye for now!" Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.
"Goodbye sir! Bye Jin!" Jin waved to him with a smile and then went after Jungkook who was holding his hand firmly.
"I ain't a kid!" Jungkook looked at him. He pouted.
"I won't get lost that you are holding my hand this tightly!" Jungkook chuckled.
"Who said you aren't a baby?" Jin tightened his brows.

"No! I am 15! I don't like it when others say I am little." Jungkook laughed and stood in front of him.
"I don't know about others but for me you are little and my baby till the end! I am your dad and you are my baby! You are my baby no matter what happens!" Jin giggled and held Jungkook's arm.

"Of course I am your son!" He said and smiled.
"Ok now tell me about Mr Han what exactly he said?" Jin entered the car and Jungkook as well went and sat.

"He told me I am very talented! Dad he said we have time for our homework till the next session. Minyeon was about to faint before he comes but when she heard this she became very happy eventhough she again fainted. You know pressure! Ahhhh stress can do things to you. Anyway he told me if I like the school as I am new and I told him I do! Dad Sungwon would say he has hit his head somewhere or maybe his wife has threatened him. You know his son is in our school too so he thought she has threatened him by using divorce. Oh no no no is he like this at home too? Sungwon said he is sure the next session he will come back and takes his revenge so we must be ready for the storm! Oh no I don't want Mr Han be like past!" Jungkook bit his bottom lip and tried not to laugh at his son who was saying all of these with a pout and in the cutest way.

"I am glad he was good to you today! And about what your friend said I don't think it is in that way. All of the teachers want you to get progress and I am sure this is the case for Mr Han as well." Jin shrugged.
"I don't know but Sungwon sweared over his grandpa's grandpa's life! Dad can you believe he is still alive? He said he won't swear on his life without being sure as he is 115 years. Ahhhh imagine he is 100 years older than us. Means he was borned a century ago! Ahhh now I think Sungwon must have not said that. He grandpa's grandpa's life is in danger!" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry if he has made it for 115 years he can make it more!"
"You don't understand Sungwon used his life! I must tell him about the dangers!" Jungkook laughed and shook his head.
"Ok baby! Don't overthink about it. Today is the day for you to have fun!" Jin giggled and clapped his hands.
"Yayyyyy! Everland! I always wanted to go there. Disneyland was no fun I couldn't believe when I went there. I got really disappointed. I hope this time I don't end up becoming disappointed again my heart cannot take this. It is really sad to plan for something and it turns out aweful! No no no!" He said and shook his head.

"This time I assure you you'll enjoy it so much!" Jungkook said and smiled to him.
"Yeah?"
"I am sure!" He said and winked with a smile.

Suho pov

"You're doing better Mr Jeon just need to rest well and you'll get completely well."
"Till when I must stay here?"
"Dad! Dr Cha told you you must rest!" Rose said and looked at me.
"Ahhhh here in the hospital is so boring and makes me ill!" The doctor chuckled.
"Mr Jeon sorry but you've to bear here for a week. I assure you if you be careful and don't overwork you won't come here again." I sighed and shook my head.

"You doctors just say rest! Do you know how busy I am? Who will handle those works?"
"Dad we are here!" Jisoo said.
"You have your own lives! I am worried enough for the kids."
"They are fine Jungkook is going to take them to everland. He has taken a good care of them. Just think about your health!" Rose said and smiled.

"Your daughters are right Mr Jeon you better to listen to them. About your works I don't mean stop working but less your works. I hope you become completely well!" I smiled and nodded.
"Alright thank you!" He bowed and then left. I sighed and looked at Rose.

"Jungkook's taking the kids to everland?" She chuckled and nodded.
"Yeah! Jin made him to take his friend too. He was so pissed." I chuckled and shook my head.
"You two it is better to go and rest for some time. I am doing fine!"
"No dad! We are di-"
"I ain't a baby! There are doctors and nurses here. Go and see kids. They'll miss you! Just go for an hour or two and rest!" They looked at eachother.

"Listen to me! Now say ok dad!"
"Ok dad!"
"Good girls! Dad loves you!"

Jungkook pov

"Taehyung!" Jin waved to him and then jumped out of the car.
"What is with this child?"
"Woah woah woah! He is so cool and handsome!" Lisa said and went out as well along with Jennie. I shook my head! I looked at Hoseok who was busy with his phone.
"I will throw this away!" I took his phone and put it in my pocket.
"Uncle Kookie!" I came down and went to Taehyung and his dad who was there.

"Tae she is Lisa and she is Jennie!" Jin told him with a smile. He smiled.
"Nice to meet you! Jin has told alot about you!" Our eyes met and he quickly bowed.
"Hello Mr Jeon!" I nodded.
"Hello!"
"Hello sir!" I looked at his dad and smiled.
"Hello! Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you!" He smiled.
"Kim Taeguke nice to meet you too!" I smiled.
"Thank you for taking Taehyung! I told him I will take him but he said Jin has told him you wanna take them yourself." I looked at Jin.
"Yeah! Actually I wanted to take him and his cousins so thought to take his best friend as well." He smiled and held my arm.

"Thank you! Jin come to our house along with your cousins as well."
"Thank you sir!" I caressed Jin's hair.
"So we have to go! Guys!"
"Dad goodbye!"
"Don't forget to call your mom and tell her you are out! She'll be worried."
"Yes dad!" We then went toward the car.
"He is Hoseok inside the car!" Jin told Taehyung.
"Hoseok has just gotten dumped it is why he didn't came down!"
"Lisa!" I looked at her and she tightened her brows.
"What? I was telling the truth!" I sighed and shook my head.
"Come on in!" They all went and I got shocked as Jin went back as well.

"Jin!"
"Yeah?"
"You always sit here as I know!"
"No I wanna be with Taehyung and others!" He said and went and sat with them. I sighed and shook my head. I looked at Taehyung and he looked around.
"Sir you want me sit next to you?" I looked at him. He bit his nottom lip.
"Sir you want me not to come-"
"Go and sit beside others!" He nodded.
"Yes!" I grabbed his arm.
"But you will-"
"Keep my distance from Jin!" I smiled and tapped his shoulder.

Suho pov

I looked outside the window and sighed! I chuckled as remembered about Jungkook and Jin's friend!
"I wonder what is he doing now!"
"Mr Jeon!" I turned my head and smiled to the nurse.
"It is not the time for my test is it?" She smiled and shook her head.
"No sir! You have a visitor!"
"Visitor?" She smiled and nodded. I narrowed my eyes but got shocked as saw the one who entered.

"J-Jimin?" He bit his nottom lip.
"Uncle!" He whispered and swallowed.

Heyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉