36 (Everland)

Author pov

"I wanna go to the roller coaster!" Lisa said excited.
"Yeah yeah! I wanna come as well!" Hoseok said.
"I can't come! I'll stay with uncle Kookie!" Jennie said and stood beside Jungkook. He hugged her and kissed her hair.
"Why?" Taehyung asked and tilted his head.
"She has athema!" Hosoek said and others nodded.
"Alright go! Jennie and I will stay here."

"I will stay too!" Jin said his head down. Jungkook looked at his son.
"Why baby? You don't like it?" Jin shook his head.
"Jin I am there! We can sit together you won't afraid." Taehyung told him with a smile. Jin looked at him and smiled!
"No Taehyung! I wanna stay with my dad!" He said and held Jungkook's arm. It was quite confusing for Jungkook but he didn't want to force his son.

"Ok! You three go we will stay here."
"Ok! Taehyung Hoseok let's go!" Taehyung looked at Jin.
"Ummm.....I will stay with Jin as well. Maybe we can try something else." He said and smiled. Jin shook his head.
"No go and have fun!" Jennie went to Jin and held his hand.
"You three go Jin and I will go and have something! Yes Jin?" Jin nodded and they then left. Jungkook looked at them and then the other three.
"You three go! We are here." They nodded and left. Jungkook went after Jin and Jennie.

"I want ice cream!"
"I want juice! Apple juice! Dad dad!"
"Ok ok!" Jungkook said and they ordered for them and others as well. They sat and they started eating.
"Oh look at that horse there! Uncle Kookie can I go and play with it pleaseee!"
"Ok but don't go far! Call me if you got lost!" She nodded and went.
"Don't you wanna go?" He asked Jin who just shook his head and kept drinking his juice.

"You ok baby? You don't find here fun too?"
"It is fun!" Jin said looking at the rollar coaster his friend and cousins were.
"Jin!" He looked at Jungkook as he held his hand.
"Is something wrong sweetheart?" Jungkook asked and caressed his hand. Jin smiled and shook his head.
"No! I'm just.....afarid of it!" He said and giggled.

"It is unfortunate of me yeah?" Jungoook smiled and caressed his face.
"No sweetheart! It is ok don't overthink!" He smiled and ate some chips.
"Can we go sailing after this?" Jungkook have found his son is a fan of calming games and it was funny for him. He likes arcade or these slow things.
"What you want!"
"Uncle Kookie Jin!" They looked at Jennie who was sitting on the horse.
"Ahhh look at her!" Jungkook said and chuckled.

"Uncle!" He turned and saw Lisa Hoseok and Taehyung coming.
"Come here and have s-"
"Ahhhh Jennieee! You went there without me?" Lisa said and ran there. 
"Ah it was so fun! Jin you should have came!" Hoseok said and laughed.
"I am fine this way! Here have juice. You were screaming your lungs out!" They laughed as Jin said that. Taehyung looked at Jin and smiled and he smiled back.
"It is better to go to slower things! These are dangerous."
"You're afraid!" Hoseok told him.
"Hoseok your were the one screaming his lungs out not me." Jin laughed.

"Ah he is funny! He is even afraid a little mosquito!"
"Says the one who didn't come to the rollarcoaster!" Jin rolled his eyes.
"Whatever!"
"Guys enough! Let's go or else Lisa will kill that horse!" Jungkook said and they laughed.

Suho pov

I couldn't believe my eyes. Seeing Jimin here was someyhing I never imagined!
"Wow! I....really didn't expect you!" I said and chuckled. He smiled and held my hand.
"I am really sorry for being such a bad son! I should have came." I smiled.
"And am really sad that am here but you are in the hospital! I've heard what happened." I smiled and caressed his hand.
"I'm fine sweetheart! How are you doing?" He smiled and sighed.

"Not bad not good! I don't know!" He said and lowered his head.
"Why not good?" He looked at me.
"Cause of Jin?" He boy his bottom lip.
"I know it is hard to be away from your son!" He burst into tears and then chuckled.
"He is a troublemaker! A big one!" He said and shook his head.