45 (The strongest)

Suho pov

"Well there is chance if his parents try to....have another baby that baby saves Seokjin!"
"What?"
"As you know we save the bone marrow cells. A baby can save Seokjin life! And his blood related sibling can be the help. There are ways of feltirization without sexual interaction but we must see if his appa is capable of concieving and second..  as they are not together they must make this decision that if they are capable of bringing another human into this world. You know this is complicated as we are speaking about another human being! But as I said let's wait and see if we can find a donor. We surely will find the best solution."

I sighed and closed my eyes.
"What'll happen?" I opened my eyes and went to Jin's room. In that time Jimin came out of the room and smiled.
"You're going?" He smiled.
"Yoongi is alone at the hotel! We wanna go to his parents so I have to go to him." Another thing is his husband! What I've found he is an understanding and kind guy but.....the matter is very big!
"Alright son! Go and rest well."
"Ummm.....Jungkook has gone to bring lunch for Jin!" I nodded.
"Uncle!" I looked at him.

"I know what situation Jungkook is in right now as was like him at first. Eventhough things haven't changed but I am worried something happens to him if he continues this way. Alot of pressure is on him. I am afraid he becomes sick!" I smiled.
"Thank you son! I will speak with him but I think he has made his decision about this. I don't think my words can be effective." He lowered his head.

"These days.....lots of what ifs are in my mind! I'm not gonna lie I hate them. And at the same time wanna know the answers!" I tilted my head and looked at him.
"You really wanna know the answer?" He looked at me with teary eyes.
"What you have now.....was the best thing for you! Leaving Jungkook going this way it is all cause the decision you've made and I'm sure in that time it was the best one. Even if you have an alone light there.....it shows you've gone right!" He looked at me and smiled.

"I....loved him! It was why I couldn't.....continue like that!" He whispered and cried. I hugged and tapped his back.
"I know son! I know!"

Author pov

Jungkook entered Jin's room and went to him.
"Why is he still asleep?" He whispered and went near Jin and caressed his face. He bit his bottom lip. Putting the lunch on the table he went out to the head nurse!
"Excuse me where's Dr Choi?"
"He has gone for lunch!" He pouted.
"My son's not doing well!"
"What is the problem?" The nurse asked and took Jin's reports.

"He is still asleep! It is for 4 hours now." She chuckled.
"Ah it is alright! It is cause of the drugs. He will wake up soon and starts being playful just like the morning!"

"No! You are not a doctor can you tell Dr Choi or Dr Kim to come?" The nurse sighed.
"Mr Jeon! I ain't a doctor but know these things as I was here for more than 20 yea-"
"Can you tell them come? Or should I go and look for them all around the hospital?"
"What is this nurse Seo?" Jungkook turned to Dr Choi as heard him.

"Doctor Mr J-"
"Seokjin's asleep for more than 4 hours now! It is not normal as he was just awake for 2 hours and now is asleep again." Yeonjun chuckled.
"He has some drugs that-"
"As a doctor you must check my son!" He smiled and nodded.
"Alright!I will check him now. Nurse Seo!" She bowed.
"Yes doctor!" They went to Jin's room. Yeonjun went to Jin. Taking his temprature and rate he wrote them down. He then checked his lynph nods and nodded.

"He is doing well! Way better than yesterday. I think Dr Kim will discharge him before his first chemotherapy!" Jungkook went near Jin and looked at him.
"You sure?" Yeonjun smiled.
"I underatand your concerns but he is doing well! His temperature is 38° and his rate's normal. He is doing fine Mr Jeon! Just must do some tests."

"He is afraid of blo-"
"It is not phobia but his body reaction as he has done this multiple times. This happens for our patients. This is the very common thing he does." Jungkook looked at Jin with worried eyes.
"Wanna have a coffee in my office? In that way I can help and tell you about the things you must be worried about and the things that are normal!" Jungkook looked at him and then Jin.

"He must have his lunch!"
"I don't think he will wake up in an hour or two!" Jungkook looked at him and Jin again.
"Ok!" He whispered and Yeonjun smiled.

Jimin pov

As I entered the room I found our luggage in the middle of the room. I looked all around and then went to the bedroom there I saw Yoongi collecting my clothes. He stood up to come out but saw me. I smiled to him!

"You came?" I nodded.
"Yeah Jin was asleep and his dad was with him so I came here." He smiled.
"Mom and dad are waiting for us."
"Alright! Let me take a shower and then we'll go!" He smiled and nodded. I was about to go but stopped. I stood at the door and looked at him and bit my bottom lip.

"What is this? You don't wanna go?" I lowered my head. He came to me.
"Jimin baby! Is something wrong? Is Jin ok?" I looked at him.
"Why?" He narrowed his eyes.
"Why what?"
"Why are you kind to me.....even when I.....am neglectful to you? When....when I am not the husband you derserve? You take care of Jin as if.....he is....your son. I even left you cause of him and you again....are kind? Why do you keep being nice to me?" He hugged me.

"Jimin! How can you say this?" I cried.
"You are the love of my life! The one who gave a reason to me to live. You completed my heart! The first time when I saw you with Jin in the hospital......I thought how unfortunate I am that haven't found you before. You are more than the one I deserved." He cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"I do not act as if Jin is my son! I've told this multiple times. He is my son! I have raised him. When he spoke, when he was stumbling walking. You remember the first day of school?" I chuckled.
"He wouldn't go from your hold!" He smiled.
"You become the most beautiful one when you smile!" I looked at him.
"I am tired! So much! I am tired Yoongi!" He hugged me and sighed.
"It'll be alright! Everything will be alright!"

Jungkook pov

"So.....what you wanted to tell me?" He smiled and showed me a picture. It was a little boy at the age of 3 or 4.
"So now you wanna show me examples to me?" I stood up.
"Sir I do not need you to advice me. You doctors have the nerve to say the words you haven't experiences-"
"He is my son!" I got shocked.

"He has just entered school this year! He was 3 here. When he had just started chemotherapy. Some hair is remained on his head. His appa didn't like it to shave them." He said and chuckled. I sat and lowered my head.
"I'm sorry!"
"No need for apologizing! He is now doing well. His picture of first day of school is there." I looked at the boy who was smiling his hair grown.

"It was the hardest time. After 15 years we finally made it to have what we were hoping for. My husband couldn't stop being happy when found we are having a little angel. Everything was like a dream till he was a year old!" He lowered his head.
"The bruises appeared, his nose began bleeding, he was always sick and crying. As a doctor I was well aware this is not something common but would lie to myself. Saying an infant cannot have cancer. It is so rare! No!" He looked at me.

"But my son had leukemia! At the age of 1 till he got 4 years old." He smiled.
"It was a hard time! We couldn't find any donor. His appa and I weren't match but finally someone got founded. And my son is safe now!" He sighed and then smiled.

"I am sure Seokjin won't step back! Knowing him well he is a fighter! Just the way he founght to have your care and love! He won't step back!" He took a deep breath.
"What you need here is to be beside him and fight even stronger than him! Mr Jeon if he finds you have lost he will lose to. If he finds you are disappointed he as well be disappointed!" I looked at him.

"Right now you must be the strongest for Jin! He needs the strongest version of his dad. I know it is thd hardest thing for a parent but you must do it Mr Jeon! Cause of Seokjin!" Cause of Seokjin!

Heyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉