"Ha no one can resist the queen charm." Patri walked up to me and threw an arm around my shoulder, guiding me to my place so I could finally get ready.

"Not even the queen herself." Jenni laughed at her best friend. Alexia didn't find it funny. To the counterary, she couldn't help but feel jealous.

"It's not funny." She grumbled. 

We all eventually got ready and were waiting to go outside when I noticed someone else missing. I scanned the room, trying to spot the shorter girl but I couldn't because she simply wasn't there.

"Has anyone seen Aitana?" I turned to my friends but no one had seen the girl.

"Weird." I mumbled but nonetheless followed my teammates out to the field.

We were running some laps around the field as a short warm up before our actual training would start. I was running next to Marta when Jana came running next to me and grabbed my attention.

"Why did you stop me?!" She asked me. She was clearly still upset about the comment the French girl had made but more importantly that I had stopped her from retaliating.

"What do you mean?" I played dumb even though I knew what she was talking about.

"With Kheira. Why did you stop me? She can't talk about you like that." Her frustration only intensified when she thought back to that moment. She wished she could have hit the girl, square in the face.

"Because it's not worth it. They're just empty words. It's not worth making a fuss about and risking the team spirit." I shook my head once again at the girl.

I hated the fact that for some reason me and Kheira couldn't get along but I was sure about one thing and that was that I didn't want it to affect the team.

"Ellie, empty words or not, the way she talks to you is not okay." Jana sighed. She knew it was no use trying to convince me to tell anyone. So instead of pushing me further she decided to drop it for the time being.

"I promise, it'll be fine." I smiled at her again when I suddenly saw Aitana walk out of the building towards the field.

She stopped by the trainers and talked to them for a short while until she ran over to the group and started doing some laps as well. I locked eyes with Patri, Jana and Claudia and we all decided to fall back a bit so we were running next to Aitana.

The usually happy and talkative girl was now a quiet, sad version of herself. It was easy to see that something had happened.

"Look who finally decides to join us." Patri laughed, running next to the girl. She received some glares from me and the other girls who had dropped to the back so they could talk with Aitana.

"Shut up Patri." I glared at the girl and then turned my attention back to Aitana. "Hey, you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She mumbled. She kept her gaze locked at the grass, just looking ahead far enough to see where she was running.

"Aitana." I pushed again. This time my plea seemed to work. The shorter girl contemplated whether or not she should come clean. It only took her one more push from us to make her wall come down.

"My landlord broke into my house. Well technically it's not breaking in when he owns the place." She mumbled so quietly that I had barely understood what she had said.

"What?!" Jana and Claudia yelled out at the same time while Patri gave her a stern look and told her that she wasn't going back there.

"I'm gonna kill him." I mumbled more to myself but Patri had picked up on it and totally agreed with me and said she would help me get rid of the body.

"I appreciate the concern but first of all, I need to go back because I need a place to sleep and second I really need you here with me and not in jail." She bumped my shoulder with a smile, making Patri, Claudia and Jana aw.

"Who said anything about jail? I've said it before and I'll say it again, no body no crime." I shrugged with an evil smile on my face. Patri high fived me which made the others laugh.

"You're weird sometimes but I agree with her. We'll kill him for you." Claudia and Jana agreed to the pact Patri and I had made.

"Thanks but you don't have to do that." Aitana shook her head in amusement.

Even though she highly appreciated the gesture and she knew we would do something incredibly stupid, she didn't want us to actually end up in jail or worse in the hospital.

"Too bad but then I agree with Patri you shouldn't go back there." I told the girl running next to me. She could stay with me and Ale. I had to talk with Ale first of course but I'm quite sure she wouldn't mind plus we had a spare room.

"And where do you guys suggest I sleep?" Aitana sarcastically rolled her eyes.

"You can stay with any of us." Claudia piped up.

"I'm with Claudia here. You can stay with me too." Jana agreed with her.

"Thank you, you guys." Aitana gave a genuine smile for the first time since she arrived here.

"Look, I'll call my real estate agent right after practice okay. We'll find you a new home." I bumped my shoulder to hers again when we finally came to a stop at the first drill.

"Thanks Queenie." She wrapped her arms around me for a hug. Anything for my people.