Today it was different and I didn't like it one bit. I had arrived earlier than everyone because I had to attend some meetings. Once I arrived in the locker room, everyone was already there. All except for Mapi, Leila, Jana and Eleanore.

"Hey Vicky, has Eleanore arrived yet?" I walked up to our captain but she just shook her head.

I asked a few others if they had seen Eleanore but I got the same answer every time. It was weird to say the least. Usually Eleanore is the first to arrive. She likes being here early so she can socialize with her friends and sometimes even hit the pitch before training starts.

Before I could really worry, I was broken out of my thoughts when the door burst open. In ran the four missing players.

"We're here!" Yelled an out of breath Leila while the other three bent forward, resting their hands on their knees, catching their breaths.

"You're late." Vicky stood in front of the quartet, arms crossed and with an amused but stern look on her face. 

"Almost. We're almost late." Ella held up one of her hands but kept her head down still out of breath and trying to calm herself down.

"How come you four were almost late?" Vicky tried to be serious but she was failing miserably. She could hardly keep the smile from her face and the chuckle from coming out. The sight of the four players so out of breath and worked up from almost being late was hilarious.

"Ellie made us stop for coffee." Mapi spoke up once she caught her breath, throwing me under the bus.

"Hey!" She glared at her best friend who sheepishly laughed at her.

"Of course she did." I mumbled mostly to myself.

It wasn't really a surprise that she would make them stop for coffee and it wasn't a surprise either that she convinced Mapi to do it. She almost loved coffee as much as Ella did but mostly Ella could convince Mapi to do anything.

Ellie's pov:

Mapi, Leila, Jana and I were still standing at the door of the locker room, calming down our raging heartbeat. The others were all looking at us with amusing smiles on their faces. Even Vicky couldn't contain her smile.

"Unprofessional. She doesn't belong here." I heard Kheira mumble to herself.

I snapped my head at her. She hadn't said it that loud. At first I thought I was the only one who had heard it but it turns out Jana did too and it enraged the younger girl.

I could see her ball her fists and she was about to walk up to the French girl but I was right on time to grab her wrist and to stop her from doing something incredibly stupid. Jana gave me a small glare.

"It's really her fault." Mapi broke the intensive stare between the two of us.

"Hey! I wasn't the one flirting with the barista!" I turned around to face her and defended myself.

"I hope not." Alexia immediately added to that statement. I spun around to face her with a sheepish smile. She looked at me with a challenging look and a raised eyebrow.

"The other one was checking more out than our coffee though." Leila mumbled just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What?" Alexia looked at her friend expectedly.

"Leila!" I groaned.

When we were getting our coffee Leila had noticed that one of the baristas was checking me out and was trying to flirt with me. Everyone noticed except me, who was of course totally oblivious and more focused on getting her coffee.