"We both know that's not true." The smirk on my face only grew. 

Although Leila was happy that I was meeting Eli, she was a bit sad that I wouldn't be around on our off day. She had complained about it multiple times before, wishing we could have hung out. 

"Fine. I've missed you. Happy? She grumbled giving in. 

"Very." I said with a smug smile. "Now to what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?" I patiently waited for Leila's answer although I already had a feeling why the defender had called me. 

"I need a ride." She came out with it immediately.

"Alexia already left." I said without any further explanation. 

"Without you?!" She yelled through the phone, completely surprised. This apparently had alarmed Leila. 

Usually Alexia and I would go to training together. It was a tradition that had started ever since I moved here. Today would be the first time we wouldn't go together because she had to go to some meetings but the others didn't know that. 

"Dude chill, she had early meetings." I calmed the alarming thoughts in Leila's head. 

"But how do we get to training?" She wondered. We both kept quiet, trying to come up with a solution until we both seemed to get one at the same time. 

"Mapi." Was said at the same time. 

"Alright, you call Mapi and I'll make sure to be ready." Of course I had to call Mapi and the only thing she had to do was make sure she herself was ready to go. 

"Sure, why don't I do all the heavy lifting?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes at her even though she couldn't see it.

"Because you're cute nobody says no to you." She told me, like it was common knowledge.

"Fine. I'll text you and BE READY." I warned her. 

"Jez, one time." She groaned, referring to last time we had to pick her up. She still had to shower and get ready. Luckily she doesn't have to shower now. 

"Everytime. Goodbye Bibi." I hung up the phone and scrolled through it in search of Mapi's contacts. 

I pressed the call button and held my phone to my ear. While I was waiting for the blonde to pick up I looked around for Nala. When I spotted the fluffy creature I relaxed again into my seat till a frantic voice brought me back to the phone call. 

'Ellie! Finally I thought Eli had killed you!" Mapi practically shouted through the phone. I swear I need to find more friends who don't bust my eardrums. 

"We FaceTimed last night." I deadpanned. 

"Still. A lot can happen in twelve hours. Can't I miss my best friend?" She answered dramatically.

"Depends. Are you willing to pick up that best friend?" I asked her as nicely as possible.

"Oh, did she kill Ale?" She laughed, making me roll my eyes at her. 

"What? No! She had some early meetings. Can you pick me up or not?" I asked her again. My eyes were following Nala around who was currently in the process of chasing her own tail and failing miserly. 

"Sure I'll be there in an hour." Mapi agreed, putting a smile on my face. 

"Great! Ooh and we need to pick up Bibi as well." I remembered why I called Mapi in the first place again.  

"Please tell me you told her to be ready." Mapi groaned at the mention of our other best friend who had a reputation of being not ready when she needed to be.