Chapter 67

3rd POV

"What do you mean?" Bronya asked bluntly.

".........."

He stared at her sharply and she took a step back as if expecting to be attacked.

All except Sil looked alert.

"There's nothing more to be said." He said coldly and walked ahead.

He stopped when he felt warm prick on his back.

"I don't know who you are or what you've done with Ko-senpai but give him back!"

Mei too unsheathed her katana. Her eyes shined lightly as the katana trembled with lightning coursing through it.

They had just some time ago fought against Kevin and then battled their way out of Hare's mind games.

Yet they didn't show exhaustion and were ready to fight again.

But in their current state it would be child's play for him to bury them.

But....that's his nature and not Kotaro's. Unfortunately Kotaro values these people and he had no interest in harming Kotaro's loved ones.

"....If you don't want to die. Stand down." He warned coldly.

And yet they stood their ground. Either they expect they can beat him or their worry for Kotaro had turned them into idiotic imbeciles.

"...Are you intending to hurt this body then?"

"...?" Kiana looked confused then realised what he meant, she slowly lowered her greatsword as the rest did the same.

"Wait! A-Atleast tell us what happened to Onii-chan." The girl who had been restlessly worrying, finally spoke.

He looked back at her and she seemed to shrink a bit, but was adamant on getting her answer.

"He's recovering and I'm in his place to help him."

Sil looked at him with a 'Couldn't you have just said so in the first place' Look.

"Let's go, Sil. We've got work to do."

"Eh? Me too?"

He didn't look back and snapped his fingers and a portal appeared, shocking almost all.

"The herrscher of void's power?!" Kiana spoke in shock.

Sil shook her head dramatically and gingerly walked to him.

"Sil!" Kiana called out to her.

"Be careful!"

Sil made a peace sign and walked ahead but he pushed her into the portal for taking too long.

Not answering any looks the girls gave him, he entered the portal.

When she entered she saw that they were in Quantum sea.

He walked past her and looked around as if searching for something before continuing to walk again without looking at her.

"Wait..wait!....I said Wait!" She said as she held on his arm and pulled back but he didn't stop, he kept on moving as if she wasn't even holding. As a result, she kept getting dragged around.

"What is going on! Why are you here?! Where is Master?!"

"Quiet."

"No! First explain why you are here instead of Master!"

"......"

"Nicht!"

Hearing his name, he stopped and turned back slowly.