Chapter 16

Kiana's POV

"Ki-Kiana-chan...Stop." Mei-senpai struggled as I choked her. I let out a laugh at her misery.

No! What am I doing? Stop!

"KYAAAAAAA!" I woke up with a scream.

I found myself in a bed, wasn't I near the reactor with that old man?

"Kiana-chan! You finally woke up!" Mei-senpai hugged me making me flustered. I looked around and saw that everyone was here.

"How do you feel?" I saw Ko-senpai ask with a concerned look.

"I feel fine but why are all of you here? Wasn't I in a mission in Singapore?"

"You messed up, sugar. A honkai Shockwave knocked you out. But Fu Hua was around to get you out. You owe her big time." Himeko looked back.

"Speaking of which where is my star student?"

"Oh well. I'll thank her later! Anyway since I'm back let's go to the dorm! I'm hungry for Mei-senpai's food!" Mei-senpai smiled at me.

"Of course." I saw Ko-senpai looking towards the door seriously.

"Ko-senpai? Something wrong?" I tilted my head. He turned back towards me with a smile.

"Nothing. Let's go back to the dorm now."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Timeskip (1 year later)

Kotaro's POV

I never imagined I would visit London like this. I always wanted to come here with my family. Looks quite beautiful.

(A few hours ago)
"You're going to London." Theresa said as she looked through some papers.

"For?" I have been doing mission concerning anti-entropy and a certain other secret organization. Yep the world serpent. Though Theresa doesn't know it yet.

"I have located a honkai signature similar to a herrscher but quite weak no it seems more like a divine key signature. And along with that there has been some Anti-entropy mechs seen in London. It might just be my imagination but it's better you check it out."

"Understood."

"Sorry to make you do this during your holidays." She looked apologetic. I waved her off.

"It's not your fault so no need for apologies. And wouldn't it be better to thank me instead?" She looked at me and chuckled.

"I guess you're right, thank you." I smiled and turned around to leave.

"Oh right. Keep the battlesuit with you. Us it only when its necessary. London is filled with civilians so if you are to fight take care not to drag them in."

"Roger that. See you later principal."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Ehhh?!? Ko-senpai! Where are you going?"

"I've got some work to do so I need to go for a while." I said as I packed my things.

"Where?" Mei asked.

"London."

"Wha?! You're going on a vacation leaving us here?!"

"I just said that I was going for work." I sweatdropped.