Chapter 23

Theresa's POV

"We're about to enter the HQ airspace. If we had the Hyperion these enemies would be a piece of cake." Himeko complained.

"Don't be stupid, Himeko. We can't deploy it unless we got that thing fixed." I crossed my arms.

Defence mechs from Schicksal HQ appeared on the screen. They seemed to be ready to engage

"We have been found! Prepare enemy boarding action!"

Helios began shooting down the mechs.

"........"

Hours ago, Kiana was kidnapped by Fu Hua after knocking out Kotaro. I really didn't expect that Fu Hua was a spy for Grandpa.

"Unidentified comm link trying to gain connection, Principal." I heard Himeko say.

I was brought from my thoughts when the screen in front changed to a blonde haired man with green eyes. His head was resting on his hand while looking calmly at me with a sly smile.

"How do you plan on using that toy of yours, Theresa? He questioned. "Be a good girl and go back. Everyone has their rebellious phase, I won't hold your immaturity against you."

"You're as nice as I can remember, grandpa. But....." I replied sarcastically. Helios shot a powerful beam at the barrier of HQ breaking it. "I have already made up my mind! This time, I will not submit to you." The transmission cut off with Grandpa smiling.

"The main battery of Helios must cool off. We can't fire again for a while." I said looking at the system. "Evade the incoming satellite attacks."

As we evaded the incoming attacks. We were surrounded by honkai beasts as they got on Helios.

Honkai beast in front of screen was cut off and Himeko appeared with a smile.

"Don't worry. I'll handle this." She said as she attacked the beasts.

"How did these many honkai beasts even get here?" I questioned.

"It seems like we weren't the only uninvited guests here." Himeko said as she cut down the approaching beasts easily.

"Clear up the deck, Himeko. I'll handle the helm."

"Roger!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Himeko's POV

"That should do it for now." I huffed.

"Himeko! There's spike in Honkai around the transport ship. Be careful!" As Principal uttered this lightning started hitting the deck.

"Crap! What the hell is this?" I said as I dodged one lightning strike as it hit where was standing.

"Evade the lightning strikes!" Theresa said.

I rolled left and right evading the lightning till it stopped.

"It's coming straight for us. Evasive action, Himeko!"

A huge dragon landed in front of me.

Jeez, as if I didn't have trouble already.

I jumped at me but I rolled out of its way.

Oh! We got a jumper here.

I attacked it but it seemed to have done little to no damage.

I backflipped before it could hit me with its claws.

"Himeko! Anti-air systems of the helios is back online. Just give me the attack signal!" Theresa said.

"Hah. That's the best news for today."