Chapter 12

Kotaro's POV

I was in the hospital where Bronya and Fu hua is admitted. While Fu Hua had minor injuries, she just lost a lot of blood. She was healed soon but Theresa forced her to rest for some days.

I was in Bronya's room and she was unconscious. She's fine but due to her head injuries she would take time to wake up or so the doctor said.

Sil:'Master? Are we ready to talk about what happened?'

I sat down on the chair near the bed and put one hand on my head.

'Yeah.'

'Tell me Sil. What the hell happened to me back there? I almost lost control of myself.'

Sil:'It might be some of the remaining emotions of the other 'Kotaro'.'

'I thought we were one entity now?'

Sil:'Yes, but his remaining emotions resurfaced when you saw Bronya hurt.'

'Geez hope it doesn't affect us too much.'

Sil:'I don't think it will considering that calm mind was ranked up to Serene mind. The skill is much stronger now but Caution may be advised.'

'I see...' I looked at Bronya. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

I felt sleepy so I laid my head on Bronya's bed to take a moment of rest before I go back.

Mei's POV

I couldn't find out Kotaro so I figured he was already with Bronya-chan. When I entered I saw that Kotaro was sleeping and Bronya-chan was awake and was ruffling through his hair. Even though Bronya-chan is usually emotionless, right now she seems happy and content.

"Bronya-chan" I called out to her in a whisper. She looked up to me.

"Mei Nee-sama.."

"How are you feeling?"

"Da Bronya is feeling fine now." She looked at Kotaro again.

"Mei Nee-sama...."

"Hm?"

"Did Nii-sama save us?"

"Yes, he did."

"Da Bronya is always grateful to Nii-sama. He always manages to save Bronya, Seele and others. He would often get hurt because of us. Matushka would scold him to take care of his health too along with us but he would always say......"

3rd POV

Liliya and Rozaliya are crying holding Kotaro's shirt, Seele, Bronya and Sin are watching them with guilty look. Kotaro was injured and bleeding from his head and arms. Cocolia was cleaning his wounds with an angry look.
"Kotaro! I understand that you want to protect them! But atleast take care of yourself along the way! They can heal faster than you because of the honkai in their body but you can't. How will they feel if something happened to you?" She tightened the bandage a bit too fast making him wince.

He gave a awkward laugh and scratched his head.

"Well as long they are fine. I will be fine too. If I don't protect them who will?"
Cocolia sighed and pulled him for a hug which flustered him.

"M-matushka?!"

"You worry me too much sometimes."

Before Cocolia could break the hug, the twins joined the hug followed by Seele and Bronya, finally by Sin reluctantly.