Chapter 43

Kotaro POV

"Would you like some more tea, Milady?"

I smiled and looked at Kiana as I held the porcelain jug near her cup.

She looked away from me but pushed her cup towards me.

I took a step ahead and poured some for her and she took the cup in her hand again.

Bronya and Seele gave a concerned glance at both of us, while Sil looked like she was having the time of her life.

Kiana still refuses to talk to me.

Maybe I should have just gone ahead with the acting or maybe I should have told them that I came from other universe.

But that would just be dragging the problem.

I stood like a butler wearing a butler uniform with grace and dignity of a butler.

I'm just one hell of a butler alright. Maybe I should make this a continued experience.

And....

Yep, you must have already guessed how I got into this situation. But if you didn't, allow me to explain.

It all started when I was born....

[Nope.]

My hands were tied as I stared at the girls sitting behind the table in front of me.

They were talking amongst themselves, with sometimes sneaking glances at me.

"Order! Order! Order in court!" The Lil shit Sil shouted and silence followed.

She betrayed me in a heartbeat when Theresa allowed her to become the judge in this 'court'.

"Is the prosecution ready?" Sil asked turning to her left.

"Ready, your honor."

It was Fu Hua. When she pushed her glasses back, it shined. Kiana was sitting beside her, she looks determined not to look at me.

But sometimes, when she accidentally glanced, I would wink at her and she would look away, blushing. Is she okay, I wonder?

"And the defence?"

"R-Ready! Your honor."

Ah Seele, bless her soul. She looks adorable in that lawyer outfit. But she also looks quite nervous.

Bronya was sitting beside her.

Come to think of it, Bronya didn't look surprised at my grand reveal. I had an inkling she must have found out long ago, but didn't mention, because she knew I was hiding on purpose.

"Well then! Let the judging begin!" Sil shouted pompously. She was enjoying this.

Annoying Lil shit, just wait. Once I'm done here, I'll judge your fate.

Sirin didn't join in and only watched from sidelines. She was also getting ready to leave as she received a new assignment from Cecilia.

But she wished me luck.

"The accused, has been charged for pretending to be dead, moving in disguise, attracting attention with his face, especially from girls." Fu Hua said out loud, earning nods from all the girls present, even Bronya.