Chapter 50

Akito Shinonome

I was so surprised to hear that Saki has moved on. She's finally not obsessed with me anymore. Now I can finally be with Toya, without her bugging me constantly each day. I also feel proud for Saki, finally realizing everything.

"Akito, Toya.. I'm sorry. For everything," Saki said.

"It's.. okay," I said.

"I accept your apology," Toya said.

"It's good you two accept each other," Tsukasa said.

I looked at Tsukasa as he turned to Saki.

"However, you are still getting punished by being sent to the dungeons."

What? The dungeons?! Even After everything Saki's done, I don't want to See her in the dungeons..

"Wait!" I shouted

Tsukasa turned and stared at me. Honestly he did one of those slow 180 degree head turns that looks really creepy.

"Please, don't send her to the dungeons!" I said.

"I really don't think Saki deserves to go to the dungeon," Toya replied.

"After everything Saki's done? I'm not sure," Tsukasa said.

"Maybe even though she poisoned me, I still forgive her for everything," Toya said.

"..Fine, she won't have a punishment then," Tsukasa said.
—-----------------------------------------

While me and Toya walked around the castle, I noticed Saki walking towards us.

"Thank you, for everything," Saki said.

"Of course,"  I replied.

She ran off in a different direction. She's probably going to see Ichika again.

"Let's go outside!" Toya said, dragging me outside.

"Toya what the fuck? It's literally night time."

Still, he continued to drag me outside and made me sit down on the grass outside.

"Look up!" Toya said.

Looking up, there were so many bright stars. They were beautiful, but Toya is more beautiful than anything else. And.. huh? I saw Toya started to hold paws with me, and started to cuddle with me. Well.. interesting.

"Akito?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Toya suddenly kissed my cheek and held onto me tighter. He kissed it again and moved his lips towards mine, and ended up pressing them together.