Chapter 20

Toya Aoyagi

It was a good idea to take a stroll in the castle's garden with Akito. It was interesting to see Akito's face when he looked around. I have to admit, I don't think he's ever really been outside before. He did end up as a cheesecake in the chef's kitchen in the first place.

"I'm getting a bit hungry," Akito said.

"So am I."

He's right, we haven't really eaten anything since yesterday. It's probably a good idea to go find some food in this castle.

"Here, let's go ask one of the maid's where we can find food."

We started walking around the castle, tempted to find one of the maids, Emu or Nene.

"Wonderhoy!"

Huh? Wonderhoy? Where did that come from?

"Hehe! You must be the guests from earlier! Would you like some food?"

I turned around to see a pink rat.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Emu, one of the maids in this castle!" she answered. "You two must be hungry, follow me! Our head chef, Honami, bakes the best apple pie!"

"My ex was an apple pie." Akito sighed.

Akito had an ex? I didn't know, he never mentioned he had an ex.

"Nobody fucking cares!" Emu smiled politely and started walking to the dining room.

"Come on, Toya. We have to follow her before her energetic ass walks too fast."
—-----------------------------------------

Holy shit. This dining room is bigger than Nagito Komaeda's ass. It looks like a dining room for about 700 people. Tsukasa must be really rich.

"Sooo.. There's a lot of food here! There's apple pies, cotton candy, pancakes, anddddddd.... Cheesecakes!"

"C-Cheesecakes?!" Akito stuttered.

Uh oh.

"Yeah!"

I think Emu is reminding Akito of some traumatic events as a cheesecake. I still remember biting into a cheesecake and then it was Akito and he turned into a fucking hot orange rat.

"Uhh.. Let's eat now!" I'm really trying to switch the topic right now.

"O-okay..." Akito seemed really uncomfortable.

Akito looked like he was shaking. I think he's having flashbacks like those main characters in those shitty movies.

I round-house kicked the cheesecakes away from us, hoping to make Akito feel better. I was hoping to see his smile too, but instead I got a peck on the cheek with his soft lips.