Chapter 16

Saki Tenma

What?! Akito is gay? So I can't have him. Ugh, he was adorable too..! Hold on, if Akito is gay, who does he like? Maybe I can, I can frame him..! Maybe if I keep eavesdropping on their conversation, I can find out who it is.

"Really? You're gay Akito?!" Toya asked in surprise.

"Uhh, yea."

"Who do you like?"

Eek! He's about to say who! Then I can destroy them, and Akito will be mine again!

"Bitch, I'm not telling you."

Ugh, he didn't say who it was.

"Tsukasa, just tell us already. How did Akito get turned into a cheesecake?" Toya asked.

"..."

"Since Akito was originally a cheesecake, and you bite into him, he turned into a rat, right?"

"Yea? And what about it?" Toya asked.

"Well, you and Akito are.. Soulmates."

What?! S-Soulmates?! No, no, it can't be. I'm the one who's supposed to be with Akito! Not the ugly blue rat Toya! This has to be a mistake. Look, now their faces turned red!

"We.. are soulmates?"

"Yea."

"I don't believe it," Akito said.

"Toya was able to turn you into a rat because you're his soulmate," Tsukasa answered.

I-I can't take it anymore..!

"There's no way Toya and Akito are soulmates!" I screamed, as I barged into Tsukasa's office.

They all looked at each other, and then looked at me.

"Saki?! What are you still doing here?" Tsukasa asked.

"Have you been eavesdropping on us Saki?" Rui asked.

Uh oh, they've found out.

"And? Akito is supposed to be mine! Not Toya's!" I cried.

"Saki, you can't expect someone to immediately fall in love with you just because you're a royal princess!" Tsukasa replied.

"But there's no way Toya is soulmates with Akito! He's an ugly, blue furred rat who doesn't deserve Akito! Akito is mine, and mine only!" I screamed.

I saw Toya sobbing, silently. He deserves it, for trying to steal Akito away from me. Look, he's even hiding behind Akito! What a coward.

"Saki, why would you say that to Toya?" Rui asked.

"I deserve Akito! He shouldn't be gay for Toya," I replied in anger. Akito has to be mine.

And I will make it my personal mission to take Akito back away from Toya..!