Chapter 30

Toya Aoyagi

I still remembered the yelling and screaming, voices from Akito and Saki. They were both definitely arguing about me. Maybe I'm the reason this all happened. I knew I shouldn't have bitten Akito when he was a cheesecake. Then this would never happen.

"Well.. yes. But I was just trying to confront her about everything!"

"Akito, you know you didn't have to do that.."

"..But I was worried she might hurt you more!" Akito said.

I knew he was worried about everything, but he didn't have to argue with Saki like that. He's kinda overprotective, honestly. I don't mind.

"You're all good to go Toya!"

I looked up to see Shizuku. She was holding a clipboard, probably some random doctor nurse shit about this poison.

"Take it slow for a couple days, you've healed enough to be able to go outside, but you still need to take breaks a few times a day. Otherwise, you'll be completely healthy!" Shizuku said.

I'm glad I can leave this room. No one knows how much I've wanted to be with Akito again, this room sucks. A lot.
—-----------------------------------------

While walking out of that medical room with Akito, I noticed Saki, walking past. She's heading towards another room?

"Where's Saki going?" I asked, turning to Akito.

"I scheduled an appointment for Saki to talk with Meiko," Akito said. "Meiko is a therapist here. I thought she would be able to talk it out with Saki."

"So you're the one who made me go see Meiko!"

I turned back and looked at Saki. Damn, she looks mad. She definitely has anger issues.

"Of course I did. You have issues," Akito said.

Damn. I never knew this side of Akito.

"How rude of you to assume I have issues. I'm perfectly capable of maintaining myself!" Saki growled.

I'm starting to think Saki is a furry. Wait, we are furries, we are rats.

"Yea yea, whatever. Just go to your appointment already," Akito glared. He pulled me away and took me back to the guest room.

"Ow, Akito! Stop pulling on me already!"

Right in front of the guest room, he started rubbing my head. I could feel my face heating up for like the 40th time this week. What the actual fuck is wrong with Akito?

"Will that make you shut the fuck up?" Akito asked.

"No shit sherlock," I muttered.

"Okay then."

"Why did you drag me over here anyways?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk with you. Something very important."