Chapter 42

Tsukasa Tenma

"Maybe I can try to program the robots to do different tasks during the wedding!" Rui squealed.

Talking to Rui about anything related to mechanics and robots will get him excited.

"Knock knock."

I headed to the door and opened it.

"Big brother!!!" Saki ran towards me while crying.

"Saki! What happened?" I asked.

"The two rats, An and Kohane say that I'm uglier than shit!"

"Well, they're not wrong. You're so ugly. Plus, I got the better genetics sooo.. Sucks for you!"

I can tell Saki started crying even more. She then started running away. Finally, that brat is so spoiled. I wonder what I did wrong raising her like an ugly piece of shit. The wedding starts in 2 days, and we still need to finish preparing the wedding so me and Rui get married!

"Knock knock."

Who could it be now? I seriously can't deal with all this shit.

"Tsukasa?" Toya called out?

I ran to open the door, seeing Toya's worried expression.

"What now?" I asked.

"I might know a way to stop Saki from everything," Toya said. "May I come inside?"
—-----------------------------------------

After discussing the plan with Toya and Rui, they left the office after I told them I decided to wait until tomorrow to start the plan. Maybe after this, Saki will learn her lesson. She has to realize she isn't the boss.

"Shiho!" I called out.

Shiho started walking into my office.

"Yes, your highness?"

"I have an offer for you," I said.
—-----------------------------------------

"In return, I will reward you with a salisbury steak," I said, after explaining the plan to Shiho.

By looking at Shiho, her eyes lit up with excitement when she heard the reward I offered.

"I will gladly accept the offer, your highness," Shiho said.

"Wonderful! I will call you and the others into my office tomorrow to begin the plan. For now, you may leave," I said.

"Thank you, your highness," Shiho said, and left the office.

Hopefully everything goes according to plan. These past few days have been really stressful, but also sorta exciting. Hopefully nothing goes wrong during the wedding.

"Dinnertime, love!" Rui called.