Chapter 37

Toya Aoyagi

I woke up in the morning, finding myself cuddling with Akito. I forgot I started cuddling with him. He just looked.. comfortable. I tried squirming out of his arms, but it was no use. He was too strong.

"Toya... hmmm.."

Was he dreaming of me?

"I love you, Toya.."

I looked at him. He was still sleeping, which means he is dreaming about me. How cute. I tried squirming out of his arms again, but he gripped onto me even more. Looks like I'm not going anywhere after all with this gay rat.
—-----------------------------------------

After a while, Akito finally woke up. Finally, I can get out of his grip.

"Good morning, Akito," I said.

Akito looked at me in surprise.

"H-How long have you been awake?.." he asked.

"Not too long," I said.

This entire time I've waited for him to wake up, he felt really.. unusually warm. I put my paw on his forehead and it felt really hot.

"Akito, you're burning up!"

"Mmmh, I don't feel too well.." Akito muttered, and fell back asleep.

I didn't really know what to do, but I remember there being nurses in this castle.
—-----------------------------------------

The nurses came into the guest room, and started treating Akito. After some time, Minori came up to me.

"Akito just has a fever, but he'll be fine by tomorrow," she squeaked. "The other nurses will get more information soon."

I guess he'll be fine, I hope he gets better soon. But, I know how obsessed Saki is with Akito. If she finds out Akito is sick, she'll try to control me. Now that I realize it, Akito is.. sorta like my guardian, defending me from Saki. Am I.. that weak?

"Toya, right?" a voice asked.

I turned to See one of the maid's, Nene.

"Yes, that's me."

"There are a few rats outside the castle who are looking for you," Nene said.

"Oh, thank you," I said, and started heading outside. Who could be looking for me? And why me..?
—-----------------------------------------

I walked outside, to see three different rats. One with blonde fur, one with black and dark blue gradient fur, and the other one with black and dark red gradient fur. Who were these rats?

"Hello! I'm An shiraishi," the rat with the black and dark blue fur said. "The blonde furred rat is Kohane Azusawa."