Chapter 10

Toya Aoyagi

I am so relieved to find Akito. I woke up, but I didn't find Akito. Good thing he left paw prints, so I was able to find out which tunnel he went too.

"Toya, is this the right way?" Akito asked.

I squinted forward, and I saw... a bright light? Could it be? Freedom? I grabbed Akito's paw and started running to the light.

"Ow! Toya stop pulling me!" Akito squeaked.

"Akito, look! There's light! Don't you see it? We are free!" I said, as we finally reached the end of the tunnel. The sun shone on us, as we laid eyes on the giant castle upon us.

"It's beautiful. Not as beautiful as Akito though."

"What?"

Oops, did I say that out loud? In front of Akito? He stared at me as if I said something life changing..

"Wait, Akito I didn't m-"

But before I could finish what I was saying, I felt a pair of lips softly touch my cheek. It surprised me. Wait, wasn't Akito homophobic?! Why is he doing all of this zesty stuff?!

"Are you okay, Toya?"

Yea I don't know how dumb Akito can get at this point of our lives.

"Yeah... I'm fine" I covered my face, hoping that he wouldn't see my smile. I actually really enjoy it when he kisses me. His lips are so soft and he looks so gorgeous.

"Toya?"

"Huh?"

"Come on, we need to go see King Tsukasa!" Akito said, and pulled my arm as we ran to the castle.
—---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! You can't come here just because you feel like it." I look over my shoulder to see a girl with fading blonde to pink fur.

"What do you mean?" Akito asked.

"This is the royal castle! You must get permission from an official royal before entering." The girl said.

"Who are you to say that?" I asked her.

"The names Saki Tenma, I am the princess of the royal castle."

Yep, we're definitely not getting in.

"Uhmm.. Saki Tenma? Will you let us in, your highness?"

"Oh it's not that easy to be allowed inside the royal castle. Unless you give me a reason, I refuse to let you in." Saki replied. "I do appreciate the manners though."

"Please! We really need to speak to the king! It's urgent." I squeaked.

"Pfft, urgent? Everything may be urgent to the King, but he is rather busy at the moment, so you will not be allowed inside." Saki declared.

This is gonna be a tough mission.