Chapter 14

Tsukasa Tenma

"We can try to arrange the wedding with some robot's of mine I've created," Rui said.

"Sure, why not."

I've been pretty busy for the past couple weeks, planning a wedding was way harder than I expected. I even had to call Rui over for help. Still can't believe I'm marrying him..

"Knock knock."

I went to go open the door. It was Saki, and the other rats who I sent to the dungeon earlier. But I also noticed something else..

"Saki! Why are those rats next to you here?! I thought I sent them to the dungeon!"

"Oh, I released them! They were with me, especially the orange rat."

I looked at the orange rat, then to the blue rat.

"My name is Akito Shinonome, the blue rat here is Toya Aoyagi. We've come to speak with you," Akito said.

I felt a peck on the side of my face. Hold on, Rui?! Fuck, I forgot he was here. I don't think Saki or the others knew he was here with me-

"Aww~! Rui likes you, brother!" Saki squealed.

"Your Rui?" Toya asked, pointing at future husband.

"Yes, the names Rui Kamishiro," he said.

"Well, nice to meet you, Rui," Akito said.

I wonder, do they know that me and Rui are going to marry each other soon?

"Now that the introductions are done, I believe you two had to talk with me about something. Come step inside."

I led them to my office. I could see the excitement in their faces to see my office. Of course, it's beautiful, and colorful. Fit for a King like me.

"Sit down, and please explain your situation to me," I said.

Both rat's looked at each other.

"Well, I was forging for some food, and found some cheesecake. I took a bite of it, and the cheesecake suddenly turned into a rat, which is Akito here," Toya explained. "Do you know how this happened, your highness?"

I must admit, I've never heard such a thing in my 3,000 years. However, I do know why. After all, I am the King Tsukasa myself, and I know everything! With Rui by my side, I am completely able to accomplish anything!

"Why it is strange this happened, but I do know the answer to your question. However, may I ask why you need the answer."

I still wonder how this happened. Never in my 3,000 years of ruling the rats, this has rarely ever happened.

"Well-"

"I want to be turned back into a cheesecake," Akito said, cutting off Toya's sentence.

"Akito..?!"