Chapter 49

Saki Tenma

While we ate, Tsukasa and Rui started talking about the wedding again. Kohane and An were talking about something. I overheard them talking about.. a sister?

"You have a-a sister?" Kohane asked.

"Yes! Their name is Auburn," An Said in excitement.

"Auburn? As in Auburn Shiraishi?" Ichika asked.

"Yes, do you know them?"  An asked.

"They are in the same performance group as me," Ichika said. "They weren't here yesterday when we performed for you guys."

While they talked, I started thinking about learning the piano again. Hopefully I get to perform with Ichika.
—-----------------------------------------

After dinner, I went to go talk with Tsukasa, while Ichika went back to the stage for extra practice. She sounds like a hardworking rat.

"Knock knock."

"Come in, Saki," Tsukasa said as he opened the door. I followed him to his office.

"Saki, we all know what you've done. And this means you need a punishment because of this," Tsukasa said as we both sat down in the office.

I was getting nervous. I was guilty of everything, I didn't mean it. Would I be sent to the dungeons? Would I never be able to go outside my room ever again? Would I ever.. see Ichika ever again?

"Saki, you will be sent to the dungeons for a week."

"T-The dungeons?!"

No.. I can't. I can't be sent to the dungeons! Then I won't be able to see Ichika, or go outside, or.. do anything!

"Brother! You can't send me to the dungeons!" I cried.

"Saki, you know what you did. You almost killed Toya! You did this all so you can have Akito!" Tsukasa exclaimed.

"But I don't love Akito anymore!" I cried. "I love Ichika, not Akito!"

After that, there was knocking on the door.

"Knock knock."

Tsukasa went up to the door while I followed along. When he opened the door, I was surprised to see Toya. Did he hear everything? I looked behind Toya, and saw Akito as well. I noticed that.. I don't have that feeling for Akito anymore. I guess that's a good thing.

"Is it true you don't like me anymore, Saki?" Akito asked.

Ok, so they did hear me say that. Which means they know that I chose Ichika over Akito. I wonder if they still hate me for everything. Which they probably do.

"Saki?"

"I'm just not interested in Akito anymore."