FATHER FIGURE..

Ricky the head photographer of AR is heavily disappointed as AR's Male model that appointed for the shoot sudden sprained his foot and couldn't attend the photo shoot..

While he was arguing with Aman to get a substitute. Aman deny saying where could he find a perfect model for their theme for bad boy?

Then he saw Arnav and Raghu walking in together...

Ricky looked stunned at Raghu who have a suitable face for their photoshoot ..

With his looks, he could pass easy as a model....

He said out loudly his wish to ASR himself.. With full of hope, of course...

Arnav looked at Raghu with eyebrow raised.. From which angle does this guy suits the name of bad boy?

Aman also laughed saying, "Our Raghu is true gentleman... He won't suit that kind of image.."

Raghu was about to refuse, leave behind any evidence of his existence... What more his..

"You're employee of this company.. You have to follow the order of your employer." Ricky said rudely..

Arnav know how stubborn Ricky can get.. He is valuable asset to AR after all..

"Go get change." Arnav said to Raghu..

Raghu looked at with unbelievable face.. Finally agreed..

"GET change? This is a shirtless shoot, all he have to do is take off his shirt.." Ricky reminded.

Raghu gave him a complex look. With a little hesitation took off his shirt, revealed his strong physics.. And his tattoos.. Huge one from right arm, another from below his armpit down to his hip...

Ricky clapped his hands in happiness," See he is perfect for our theme.." Messing  up Raghu's perfect hair..

"..." Aman and Arnav was speechless..

After the photoshoot ended. Arnav brings Raghu to Bar saying this the treat for today's help..

Raghu deny drink alcohol but since Arnav insist he had no choice but to accept..

They both get drunk...

"What's with those tattoos?" Arnav asked mocking..

"Oh.. That was something I had done.. When I was a rebellious phase.. My dadaji almost fainted seeing those tattoos.. What more I had pierce my ears.. And.. My lips.. Now they are closed up.. Only tattoos are left.. I like them anyways.." Raghu said calmly.

Arnav laughed..." What about your father? Didn't he get mad? Those tattoos are cool but you got them when you're a teenager? "

Raghu look down.." I had no father.. And my mother also died giving birth to me.. That man is a coward who left my mother... Who knows what he might doing right now... He must having fun without her.. "

Arnav coughed suddenly, patted his chest and smiles.. "No wonder I felt that we are alike.. My father also was nothing but man who can't keep it in his pant.. Thank god he already dead.."

"I think mine is still alive.. Even though I have no intention of finding who he is.. But if ever I gets find out his identity then it will his last day on this world.." Raghu gulp another glass of wine.

Arnav chuckled and patted Raghu's shoulder, "Count me in too buddy, let's beat that man's ass together! Such a man deserves to get beaten!"

Raghu felt relieved to have someone on his side.... Still this Man will die by commit suicide.. "Sir... Can I ask you something..?"