MISSING GROOM

Raghu laughed Varsha's childish tantrums, they'll thought he won't notice the way Varsha behave towards Saira last few weeks..

He shrugged off and went to look for Saira, he could guess where she might be..

Terrace...

There she stand alone looking at moon, she tremble when she felt a pair of hands around her waist. "Raghu?"

He looked down and stared at her for a while. He didn't even let go of his grip on her waist.

Him being suddenly affectionate is pretty rare after all, "Sai.."

"Mm?"

"I love you.." He whispered into her ear, making her shiver, their heart beats faster than ever..

"I love you too.." She trembled, and asked him. "Raghu, do you also think my mother died because I killed her?" She calmed herself down, and held back the tears that were starting to swell in her eyes.

He cupped her face, "No.. And whoever said it to you is the biggest idiot in this world."

Saira smiled remembered Varsha's words. "Hehe.. How sweet of my hubby.."

Raghu leaned in kissed her forehead, "Not as much as you're my dear wifey."

She giggled, "I like it.. The way you call me wifey.. I can't believe that I.. Saira Mathur is getting married to you.. I feel like.. Even if I die the next day being your wife is fine by me.. I will be yours forever.."

Raghu stare at her in silence, "What?" She asked.

"Your head is full of nonsense.. Next time be careful of what come out of your mouth." He said warned.

She felt challenged, "What will you do?"

"I will bite you." He threatened her, stared at her with a meaningful expression

Her lips curved up, she didn't know what to say.. He is tempting her to talk nonsense now..

"Raghu.." Her lips were sealed with his, who know how long they kissed for, soon she is out of her breath. However, the more she struggled, the more forceful he kissed her.

They both panted hard for air, he isn't satisfied with this alone.. He pulled her closer, he kissed her madly.. Let's see if she dare to talk about death after this...

She only felt a slight numbing sensation on her lips as he retreated, and then the taste of blood spilled out.

She stretched out her hand and touched her lips, sure enough, it was bleeding.

He soften up from being a lion to kitten upon seeing her lip bleeding, "I'm sorry baby... I don't know what came over me.." He took off his handkerchief and wipe the blood her away.

She sniffed and asked him, "You really bit me?"

He stretched out his hand to bring her into his arms, and said softly in her ear, "I'm sorry.. If you want revenge.. You can bite me back." She didn't move, she leaned into his embrace, and felt warm within. "Raghu.. Am I childish to you?" She asked.

"Yes." He said honestly and got hit on chest from her.. He laughed.

"Still you proposed to me.." She grinned at him, he stunned remember how they misunderstood the whole situation.. "Huh..Yeah, I did.." He mumbled..

"I thought you won't propose for at least a year.. But I'm glad you did." She confessed.

"Are you happy that we are getting married early?" He asked her.