ARE YOU REALLY PROPOSING?

Day and night Khushi and Rashmi took a turn taking care of Raghu while Saira take in change of his meal as he recuperate in the hospital.

He sighed seeing these ladies going crazy over his every moment that he makes..

He can't help but look at the adorable face of his girlfriend, he hide the little box under his blanket, the suppose gift of her that should have given to her days ago.

"Sai." He called her softly, made her turn. "Ji?" She raised her eyebrow..

He swallowed, "Come here." She did as he asked. She looked at him curiously..

He handed her a box contained a diamond ring, "For you

He handed her a box contained a diamond ring, "For you... Will you..." Forgive me for giving your birthday gift this late?

The door opened, there stood four people, Aman, Rashmi, Khushi and Arnav with dumbfounded face..

Khushi exclaimed loudly, "RAGHU ARE... ARE YOU REALLY PROPOSING? ALREADY?"

Raghu wanted to explain but before he could say whatever he wanted to say.. Saira took the ring from him and proudly said, "YES! I'M WILLING TO MARRY YOU! YES!"

Raghu was flabbergasted seeing everything happening so suddenly, like these people have planned it early on to get him on their marriage trap...

Khushi ran and hugged Saira and everyone else started to congratulate her, beaming in joy.

" Maa.. Sai.. I..." He looked at Saira's which filled with happiness.. He couldn’t bring himself to explain.. Then he heard Aman say, "My adorable daughter is getting married! I know this guy is responsible. He won't let us down..." He laughed deliberately, making Raghu more suspicious of his acting..

He sighed.. As his cheek being pulled by Rashmi, "You cheeky boy..."

He agreed.. "Let's get engaged first.."

______________

Varsha hugged Anjali and cried out her saying, "No one loves me anymore... Ever since Bhaiya declared to marry Saira.. They all secluded me from saying anything.. I'm no longer princess of their.. Bua, she took away my place.."

Anjali rolled her eyes secretly, "Aarav always had his suspicion on that girl.. She must have done something to get your brother in her web.. Why don't you reveal her true face to him?"

Varsha looked at her Bua in confusion, "But.. She is not that sort of a person.. She didn't know to do such a stuff."

Anjali shrugged, "Is that so?"

Varsha nod, "She is nice but.. I don't like her getting married to Bhaiya.. I feel like she is taking away my family from me.. Just that.."

Sheetal who was listening understand that this girl is still favoring Saira as sister but not as her Bhabhi..