ANNUAL DINNER PARTY

Differences was slow but they can clearly see him losing his weight.. He is a workaholic but he wasn't like this before..

Nani already threatened Aman to tell her everything, she was hell shocked hearing the truth of Khushi and Arnav's marriage..

She was furious, how could her chote be this foolish?

She went to his room and throw his marriage photos on his face.. She grab his collar and asked, "What on the earth have you done to that poor girl!?"

Arnav stiffened by her words.. How did she know?

"How did you know nani?" He asked.

She straight up pretended she didn't hear him and went on, "Don't you feel ashamed of deceiving a poor girl?" No wonder she left her house suddenly without a sound.. Guptas almost devastated by her suddenly departure.. Specially her babuji...

Arnav was no longer that superior man who was standing at the top of the world, But a child who made a terrible mistake before her..

"Nani I.. Yes I did it.. I deceived her.. Because I was betrayed by her.. What we shared was real.. But.. It turned into nothing but hate now.." He said, it was even difficult for him to let her go from him.

"Chote, you could deceive that poor child.. But not me! Look yourself at the mirror first and ask yourself whether if you really hate her!? You look almost like a lifeless ghost! Everyday you come home drunk, you think I didn't notice that? You don't rest properly nor have food fully... You are not like yourself! You lost not only her but yourself too... Is this the way my Ratna wanted to you to live like?" She asked him brutally, he stood stunned.

He is barely living, without.. Her by his side..

Nani wept," It's all my fault.. I didn't raise you well.. Now you're have destroyed an innocent girl's life.. I don't how will I able to wash away this sin... What you have done is a sin.."

Arnav's wet eyes to look at the elderly lady, she was right.. Those days they were together was like a heaven.. They didn't even ready to apart for a moment.. They always stick so close to each other..

He did a grave mistake which can never be undone..

He felt his tears falling down, "Me and her can't be together anymore.."

"Why chote? Then tell me, will you able to move on from her memories in future?" She asked him.

"No." He replied.

"Or will you able to witness her moving on with someone else, who is more deserving than you?"She asked him again.

He looks down, fisted his hands.." She won't ever think of that Nani! "

Nani smirked," Why not chote? You hurt her beyond repair.. She must be looking for a shoulder to lean.. What if someone gives what she needs? She is very nice girl, she will get a nice man, who is hundred times better than you. But you.. Can you get someone better.. No that's not possible.. At least someone like her?"

Arnav felt a thud in his heart...

" What is stopping you chote? "She shook him..

" Nani.. Khushi's Maasi is the one who had an affair with Arvind Malik.. And Khushi.. She know it still hide it from me.. I got to know this.. From Di.. " He confessed..

The night of Akash's wedding, he was about propose to her properly, then next grand wedding of this family will be their.. He headed to her room..

It was then he saw Anjali standing outside eavesdropping on Khushi's conversation with Garima..