WEDDING PREPARATION

Akash Singh Raizada finally came home early to be with his wife.. Last few months he didn't get to spend any time with his wife,because of his work load...

Also Payal's sister Khushi went missing.. She wasn't in her good mood anyway..

Not that he hadn't try to spend time with her but... It never work out... He blame himself for being shy and reserved..

But her personal space is really important, he respect her feelings.. Now that Khushi has returned home and soon becoming his Bhabhi.. He thought Payal would melt down a bit but is he kidding?

Her sister was away all those days because of his own brother Arnav...
He never thought his brother whom he respected would do such a thing...

He is totally disappointed by his brother's deed... Akash absolutely hate these these type of men who treats their woman like a doormat...

He stopped talking to Arnav.. Even applied to transfer to Lucknow branch.. Soon both Payal and him will move to Lucknow...

He walked in to tell his wife the news.. He froze seeing her practicing dance some other man...

"Who is he?" He feels so jealous.. Seeing Payal laughing with that man, even pinching him for his stupid jokes..

Payal notice Akash so they stop dancing.. "He is Raghu, Khushi's well wisher.. He was teaching to dance.."

Raghu also mumbled sheepishly, "You're a good dancer.." He run his fingers through his hair..

Akash felt his marriage life is in trouble..

______________

Haldi function was conducted in Shantivan.. Raghu look around Shantivan nothing fascinating for him to see.. Expect for Arnav's garden..

Deepika was standing behind him, as soon as he turned, she applied haldi and ran away..

"That damn Nurse..." He mumbled wiping haldi off his face..

He heard a laugh, it was Khushi who already painted yellow by everyone..

He couldn't help but smile at her heartful laugh.. "What so funny?"

Khushi giggled, "Deepika have crush on you.. She even says if she and you got a daughter one day.. She want to get her daughter and my son together.."

Raghu was dumbstruck, "That’s.. Stupidly impossible.." He replied.

"You don't like her?"She asked him.

He nods no," I will marry someone same age as me.. Not younger or older than me.. "

" Oh.. I understand.. "She said with smile.

_________________

Mehendi had nothing special... He can't enter they say so watch them from second floor..

Khushi was forced stay still for long time which tires her...

Anjali kept forcing her to eat weird things which she claims good the child..

Khushi kept denying her..

Raghu frowned seeing overly caring Anjali showering all of her attention to Khushi... Rather to her unborn child..

Why is getting goosebumps from this woman who is his father's elder sister?

"Khushi, I already select a name for the baby." Anjali said with excitement.

Payal totally made face at Anjali's busybody nature..

Raghu didn't like this woman one in a bit. He want to be named by his mother not by this glass doll of Raizada family.