FATHER AND SON

Days passed by Khushi still didn't give him an answer to his proposal.. Nor did he disturb their life anymore... He sometimes text her.. Which she replies every now and then..

Raghu seems to be busy with his work.. Yet he sometimes sits down and spent quality time with her..

One day...

Raghu opened the door saw Arnav standing there with a bouquet full of red roses, "Hi.." Arnav said with a smile.

Raghu immediately slammed the door on his face and locked it! Why is that useless father of his is here!?

Khushi who got jerked hearing the door slamming sound asked him, "Who is that?"

"A salesman.." Raghu blurred out, protecting the door.

"Acha? When did ASR start to work as a salesman?" She asked him sarcastically..

He gave her a helpless smile... "Haha.."

Arnav who is still waiting outside, definitely can hear Raghu's words clearly, "..." salesman?

Khushi open the door and welcomed him inside which surprises Raghu...

Khushi lead Arnav to living, while Raghu follows her back asking her, "How did he know our address?"

"Please take a seat.." She said to Arnav which he did, she turned to Raghu, "I asked him to come. He is my guest."

"But Khushimaa, this man..." He was about protest but stopped upon seeing her stubborn face..

What exactly is she doing by inviting him to their home? Did she forget what did that man did to her?

Raghu felt so angry at his mother still settled down on sofa not leaving his mom with that man alone... He sat beside her like bodyguard, ready to pounce on Arnav if it was necessary..

Arnav frown at Raghu's weird behaviour.. Why is he acting so possessive for.. It's not like he will eat her or something...

Khushi accepts flower which irks Raghu the most while Arnav is glad that Khushi is more accepting than Raghu..

"How is our baby doing? Doing fine right?" Arnav asked caringly, he noticed Raghu glaring at him...

Raghu sneered, expressing his ruthless mockery. No one is asking him to care anyway!

"He is healthy.. But not active.. He never kick.. Which is why I'm worried.. But Doctor told me to just wait.. " She pouts.. Her bump is clearly more visible than before, she is in her 4th month of her pregnancy..

"May be he is just lazy.." Arnav said as a joke.

"EXCUSE ME? WHO DO YOU CALL LAZY?" Raghu feels offended.

Arnav frowned, "Why are you getting all worked up.. I was just joking... To lighten Khushi's mood."

Raghu clicked his tongue, and ignores him..

"Did you had lunch?" She asked Arnav.

"No I haven't yet.." He replied.

Raghu rolled his eyes at them.

"Come.. Join us.." She said

"You sure? OK then.." Arnav smiled in happiness.

Raghu's lips curled up in displeasure, are they getting back together? They made up? Seriously?

________________

Khushi giggled seeing both man, licking fingers one by one after eating.. "I feel like you both are twins.."