AMAN'S DILEMMA

Raghu snorted, "Do you think I care whether you believe me or not? I don't give a damn about you." Even himself is in confusing state..

Aman was speechless seeing same attitude of someone familiar to him.. This arrogance.. Is actually double of that man...

"This all ridiculous! You.." Aman trembled seeing Raghu walks towards him... His shirt that once was white is now stained with blood..

"Say.. Don't you also think this face of mine.. Is similar to someone?" Raghu smirk...

Aman started to sweat in fear...

____________

Raghu reached hospital with paled face Aman.. Raghu appreciate Aman's bravery.. If it were someone else who witness him coming back to live.. They will shit their pants for sure...

Raghu glanced at his father is in unconscious state where his mother is ready to get discharge..

Police have done taking her testimony, this was planned attempting to kidnapped and posing a threat to life of Khushi and Arnav..

Khushi didn't want to leave Arnav alone but Raghu insist for her to rest at home.. At for her baby's sake... She agreed..

He looked over her lifeless eyes.. "Are you alright?"

Khushi immediately broke down... "He tried to protect me from those people.. He got hurt because of me.."

Raghu hugged her and soothe her.. "I would do the same if I were in his place.. It is not your fault.. Protect you and the child is his responsibility.. I'm glad he didn't let my trust down again..."

Khushi didn't say anything..

"So? Have you forgiven him now?" Raghu raised his eyebrow..

Khushi jolted away from his hug, "Why do you think so? You..." She feels dejected, "Just because he is hurt.. That didn't mean I will accept him back.. Raghu what he have done to me is something that can't never be forgiven.. Even if he never had record anything... That caused me so much pain.. I feared for my honor being tarnished.. I feel humiliated.. I.. I.. The person I loved and trusted the most did that to me... Can you imagine? "She asked him.

Raghu sighed," Khushimaa.. I understand, that's why never asked to forgive him or anything, nor do I will do that in future.. I just got curious at your unconditional care for him.."

Khushi looked down," My baby.. He is my baby's father.. At least he should be there for my baby.. "She said honestly..

_____________

Arnav gain his consciousness the next day, where doctor carefully explains to him that his wife nad the child had no harm..

Only then he cooperate with the treatment..

He thanked the god for saving two most precious people in his life..

He saw Aman entered his room..

Aman breath in relief, opened his mouth and say, "ASR you won't believe what happened! That Raghu right... He.." Aman shut his mouth immediately as he saw Raghu barge into the room.

"Please continue, Mr. Aman Mathur.." Raghu said, send chills to Aman.. Arnav also looking at Aman..

"Woh.. ASR, haha.. This Raghu na? He beat those guys like a superman! So strong... Haha.." He said, faking his expression.

Arnav rolled his eyes, relaxed his heart..

______________

Raghu dragged Aman to the other side and slammed him on the wall, choked him.