Do You TRUST ME?

Raghu entered the house with a bright smile on his face... He needs to talk to his Khushimaa and Dad.. He is sure that his Maa will understand him.. Unlike his dad.

Khushi was sitting on sofa along with Varsha and Arnav, as if they're were waiting for him..

Did.. Saira told her about him accepting her feelings?

His face redden at the thought of last night... He kept his poker face not wanting anyone to find out his impure thoughts.. He sat near Khushi, "Khushimaa?"

Khushi looked at him in clear disappointment... She glanced at her husband whom had verified of her son's past sin.

"He admitted to me that He was the father of that child..." is what Arnav said to her few minutes ago.

She still could not believe this.. Her son who respects woman more than anything... Did something despicable like this?

"I learned the truth about you.. Raghu be honest with me.. You.." She looked stressed, ashamed to say anything.

Raghu totally puzzled seeing Khushi like this, did Saira told her about their kiss?

"I love her maa.. I.. I am aware that I should not lost control of myself.. Still I am not sorry.. Because I know she is the one for me. " He said honestly.

Khushi was in tears seeing him in this state, accepting his crime.. "Then MARRY HER! NEXT WEEK ITSELF!"

Raghu stood up in shock, marriage? Why is she rushing for marriage? That too within a week?

"Maa.." He doesn't understand..

Khushi was determined in her decision, "You love her then you shouldn't have problem in getting married to her right? Just leave it to us..." She said and left in disbelief face, Arnav also sighed and followed after her, trying to calm his wife down.

While Raghu stood frozen trying to comprehend what just happened just now... Varsha gave him a huge hug and congratulate him with a smile saying, "Yeah, my brother is getting married to Shakshi Bhabhi finally! You made a right choice Bhaiya, she is so pretty..."

He was stunned, his mother wasn't talking about Saira but Shakshi?

His eyes fell on his precious person standing on stairs, looking at him in tears.. She is crying?

He broke the hug and excuse himself from his sister and chased after Saira..

Saira... No.. It was all misunderstanding.. I thought maa was talking about you...

Saira rushed back to her room, Raghu walk in and lock the door behind him. "We need to talk..." He said with a rasped voice...

She nodded negatively, stepping back. "There is nothing.. Nothing can be done.."

Raghu stepped forward hold her arms.. "I ONLY LOVED YOU! NO ONE ELSE!"

Saira looked at him in disbelief, "Then how did you get her pregnant?" She overheard conversation between Khushi and Arnav.

Raghu paled at her question, how did she get to know this? Did his Khushimaa also....

"Saira.. I... You don't trust me?" He asked looking at her face which also pale white... How long she been crying? He cupped her face lovingly..

"I trust you.. I do.. So tell me what Khushimaa was saying was a lie right? You and Shakshi aborted that baby?" She asked him, please tell me all of those things are lie... I will believe you.. All I need is your word..

He let her go, reluctantly, "It was wrong of me.. I thought you would believe me.. You are.. Right.. I and Shakshi signed to abort that fetus... I was responsible of that decision." He stepped back from her... Even his own mother is suspecting his character, what's fault of this girl who only know him for months?