I'm not your sister..

Staying with his mom was a dream come true to him but... He was in turmoil what will he say to Rashmi? More importantly Sakshi... He will never forget his promise to her... Whatever happens they will be there for each other...

Khushi lovingly feed him a morsel of paratta she made.. He eat everything she gave to him with any complaint..

She excitedly open his room door for him and showed him around, "I know you'll come.. So I had always keep this room clean and ready for you.."

Raghu smiled at his mother, she was waiting for him... Without giving up..

"I love this room mom.." He said honestly making her smile.

Arnav clear his throat, "I have basketball court ready, we can play together whenever you want."

Raghu laughed, "Sure Dad.." He know he will win again no matter what..

Khushi curling her lips into a smile, "Don't give him a hard time beta, he is old now."

Arnav stunned, "Who are you calling old?"

Khushi snorted, "Who else but you? You are old enough to be grandfather now.. Wait till our Raghu get marry.." She laughed..

Arnav saw Raghu's weird expression... Felt something wrong with him..

Khushi said it, having someone on her mind... She remembered how deep ika and she used to tell each other that they should get their children marry...

Raghu.. He seem to be still bachelor and not interested in marriage or love just like his father used to..

Saira.. She is like their daughter.. Having her as daughter in law isn't a bad idea..

Only time will tell if Raghu will attract to Saira.. Or not..

__________________

Saira couldn't sleep at all, she was walking around the garden, then she noticed Raghu going out in middle of the night.

He seems to be in hurry...

She wants to follow him and asked him... But.. What right does she have?

She decide to wait till he get back home....

She sit on the sofa and patiently waited...

____________

Rathore Mansion..

Raghu rushed into Sakshi's room, saw her struggle with her regular nightmare..

"Ple... Please... Don't.." She mumbled painfully.. Tear glide down from her closed eye.

He went near her and slowly woke her up, "Sakshi.. Sakshi.. I've come.. It's me.."

Sakshi struggled open her eyes slowly after hearing his voice.. "Raghu.." She cried..

He hugged her tightly, soothing her pain.. "I'M HERE..."

Sakshi cried harder, "Raghu.. I'm a sinner.. I'm a killer.. I killed..."

Raghu immediately cupped her face, "Sakshi.. We both responsible for what happened in the past.. That was nothing but a bad dream.." He said..

The pain in his voice broke her heart, "Why do you blame yourself for what I did..." She asked him..

Sakshi.. I was my fault... I.. I changed not only Khushimaa's future but somehow also yours..

The real you suppose to be a brave and outgoing person.. Not broken like this.. It is all my fault..