What Shall I Call You?

Aman looked at the stranger who was so kind to help Arnav even after calling the ambulance and even donated his blood to him..

That’s helps a lot.. ASR is out danger now.. Still..

The more he looked at this stranger the more suspicious he is... He.. Looks so much like Arnav...

"Is he ASR'S long lost brother?" Aman wondered at the man who is busy talking someone on the phone.

"No.. I didn't get to attend the interview.. It's nothing.. I can find a better job than that one.. Are you proud of me?" Raghu asked Khushi.

"Yeah, so proud! You saved a life... You are so amazing." She praises him non stop..

"Ok.. I will be home soon, have your dinner first." He told suddenly noticing that Aman had something to say to him..

No matter who is.. He is a savior of ASR, he have to be compensate heavily for saving but surprise him the most was that man refused his offer, "I did no help for anything in return..."

"What about a job offer? You missed the interview by helping ASR.. So I will get a job opportunity.. Tomorrow come to AR head office with your resume.. I will interview you." Aman said.. The position of assistant of ASR is vacant after all..

Raghu frown.." But.. "

" I'm just giving your talent a chance.. If you're aren't suitable for the job.. You won't be selected.. So please consider it. "Aman said and handed him his business card.

Raghu accepted and left the hospital..

______________

It was already 11 PM when he arrived home. As energetic as he is, he was still exhausted. He was just about to climb into bed before his mother complained, "You need to bathe first. Change your attire, I’ll go serve the dinner."

How can he deny her order? Nobody dare to order him except her...

He obeyed, and finally settled down to eat dinner. "Did you eat already?"

Khushi nodded and sat beside him, accompanied him. "How long are you going to address me 'You'? Can't you just call me by my name? I'm younger than you..."

Raghu almost chocked his food, the dynamic of their relationship weird after all.. He is 29, ten years older than her.. But in this world he didn't even born yet.. How can he call his mother by her name? Won't that be disrespectful..

" I.. I find you so similar to my mother.. So I can't disrespect you in way.." He said with slowly.

Khushi was touched by his reply.. She hope her son also grow up to be like him.. Such a respectful person..

She stroke her belly softly.. As she smile, "How about this? Call me Khushimaa..I'm going to be a mother.. Once my son born if he hear you calling me that he will also follow after you.." She said cheerfully.

He only nodded forcefully, "I will! I promise!" anything for her..

Khushi smiles at him eating, he likes her cooking?

"Haan Khushimaa.. I got an offer from another company.. They're quite famous company in Delhi. Wish me a good luck." He requested.

"Good luck Raghu.. You will everything you wish for.." She said..

__________________

Sometimes life becomes unexpected.. The person he saved was ASR... The same person he used to admire in his teenage years.. Unfortunately.. He committed suicide in his mid 40's...

Raghu shook his head, his own agenda was to save his own mother and change her past to create a better future for her..
He can't possibly go change anyone else's future..