HALF TRUTH

Saira cover herself with blanket and rolled on her bed, thinking of her first kiss which happened a while ago...

Too fierce... Yet so gentle... His lips were hot.. She buried her face into her pillow, couldn't control her sudden shyness as she keep think of his face..

"Saira.. It is not that easy love me... Are you willing to take the risk?"

What does he mean by that?

Her heart shuddered at thought of Shakshi whom Raghu claimed as his girlfriend... Will he break up with her?
She became the cause of their break up?

She realised how Raghu never said a single word about loving her...

Saira gulped, did he just gave hope to bring her back home? It can't be...

No...

Tears escape from her eyes, no...

She shook her head, trying to comprehend what just happened not too long ago... He kissed her... He can't possibly kissed her without meaning it..

She will ask him tomorrow... For sure..

"Raghu do you love me or not?" She whispered aloud, trembling in fear.

______________

Unfortunately Raghu went to his office early in the morning, he had very important meeting with his board members..

Saira sighed in disappointment, he can't be avoiding her right..?

She saw how Khushi very pleased with Shakshi's upbringing and her soft nature making Saira stomach twist in fear...

Khushi took of her bangle, and put it on Shakshi hands which shock to both Shakshi and Saira. "Gift for my bahu."

Shakshi noticed Saira's paled face, she thought what happened last night. Raghu came to meet her, to confess something very important.

"You like Saira?" She asked him, it wasn't that surprising.. Saira, whenever she appeared Raghu's face turn like of a stone, appearing to hide his excitement of her arrival..

Raghu look at her in surprise, "You.. Ah.. It seems that I can't hide nothing from you." He agreed with her, "I do love her.. I need your help."

"Sure.." She said immediately, ready to help her friend.

_____________

Arnav was standing afar, watching the scenes between Khushi and Sakshi.. He witnessed both Raghu and Saira came back home last night very late, fully drenched..

He can't understand his own son's mind...
If he wants to be with Shakshi why give Saira hope?

What is happening?

He doesn't want Raghu to repeat his own past mistakes, like he used Lavanya to hide his feelings for Khushi... Both Shakshi And Raghu are lacking something important between, the spark of live in their eyes for each other..

Why Raghu is so difficult to predict? He begun to wonder whom could it be this took after... Him or Khushi...?

Both mixed, become him who never say out his feelings yet care about others.. Caring yet distant..

Arnav seriously worried about both Sai and Raghu...

But one thing for sure.. If Raghu ever break Saira's heart after giving her hopes.. He won't stay still..

_____________

Varsha giggles as she continues to chat with her boyfriend, how caring of him to enquire about her family at the time.