𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

"Mission accomplished" Rito added on.

"Target destroyed" Tyz cosigned and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Y'all clowning me but ask the bitches how good I lay it down" he smacked his lips.

"In silence?"

Meekz came back in the room cocking his gun back so we all got up.

"Don't bring your phones on the ride and I mean it" I glared and them. I chucked my phone where I was sitting and everyone did the same.

"We ain't dumb nigga, this ain't our first rodeo" Kai said stuffing bullets in the magnum.

"Nah remember when Tyz dumbass phone started going off when we did a stake out and I got shot" I reminded him. "So fuck me for reminding y'all"

"Get Ny to do that"

"Sholl will after this" I responded.

Everyone got masked and geared up. We all had a burner phone with each other's numbers saved. Meekz sent us the lo and I got into my bmw and sped off.

We all arrived at the party that was being kept in a hall. I parked two streets down then hopped out the whip with Rito and Kai while the others rode in Meekz's car.

We all wore face coverings. I texted Meekz that we're going in and he responded with bet. We all run up in the party, on instagram Duke was near the bar that was set up so I headed straight there.

People were running out seeing 6 masked guys running up in the place. Scared asses, ain't nobody here to kill you.

I spotted him smoking a blunt while talking to a shawty.

I drew my gun out and pointed at his head and let off a shot. The bullet pierced straight through his head and the girl screamed as his limp body fell to the floor. Ion know what she thought screaming was gonna do because it sure wasn't finna bring him back to life.

As I was running back out with the crowd, a shot flew to my leg and I dropped as people rushed past me.

I heard sirens and saw blue flashing lights. I'd never see 12 pull up so fast for a nigga.

I used all my strength to get back up, all the guys ran out and they didn't notice I got shot.

"APD DROP THE GUN OR I'LL SHOOT!" The officer screamed as he pointed his gun at my chest.

"If I drop it and a bullet fly off, that yo ass" I dropped the gun and put my hands up.

Omniscient POV,

The boys ran down the street together hiding from the police cars that were driving straight to the scene.

"Where the fuck Rell at!?" Meekz said out of breath as he frantically looked around.

"More than one shot let off, mane fuck! He prolly got hit" Rito licked his lips harshly. "Feds surrounding the place we can't go back"

"Then what do we do nigga!?"

"We head to the trap wait for a phone call" he responded then turned around to see Kane holding onto his side while breathing deeply. "You shot?" Rito asked the obvious and he nodded.

"Shii this nigga gon get shot n die in silence" Kai joked.

They hurried back to the trap where they took care of Kane's gunshot wound. Luckily there was an exit so all they had to do was stitch him up and stop the bleeding.

Their only big problem at the moment was, what happened to Kadrell.

They didn't hear from him in a few days and if he was dead the word would've definitely been out, he's the kingpin's nephew. That left two assumptions, he's either kidnapped or in jail.