3: Secrets Hidden

Start from the beginning

"Your father and I are very worried about you!"

"For once! I left because of your guys shit! I mean for once! For once you actually fucking care! I'm sick of all of this shit! At least these guys care about me! Barry cares about me! Aunt Jackie cares about me!" I yell.

"No don't bring her into this! She died because she was fucking around with the pogues! You're gonna end up just like her!"

"She was better than you ever were!" I yell as I feel a sharp pain come to my face. A gasp comes out of my face.

"No she's not! I have a family! What does she have? Fucking Big John and the gold!" She yells.

"You're just mad because she told me the truth!" I yell.

"What truth?!"

"I have the documents!"

"I swear you little shit. It was a one time thing."

"Yea and guess what! He lived his whole life not knowing! Him and his son! They have no idea! He spent his whole life not knowing about me! You just drop off the son because the you wanted a girl! He spent his whole life not knowing about me!" I say crying now.

"It was for the better."

"No it wasn't! Aunt Jackie knew and didn't tell him! No one told him! John B had to spend his whole life not knowing what a terrible person his true mother was! All because you and Big John were married and were drunk and ended up with us!" I yell at her.

"You're coming home with me." She says grabbing my arm as I feel a set of hands pull me back.

"Fuck you!" I yell holding up the middle finger as I walk away.

"Where are you going to go! Barry won't like this! I'll kick him out!" She yells as I'm we're now by the boat.

"Then what?! Loose money?!" I yell as I get onto the boat.

"Don't come home!"

"Wasn't planning on it!" Then we were off.

"Okay who was that?" JB asks as we're all in the boat. I kept quiet, infact everyone did but JB just had to say something.

"My mom."

"What about Barry?" JJ asked jealously in his voice.

"A friend that's like a brother to me."

"I thought the Château looked bad." JJ says as he goes to jump off the boat into landing.

"This place is a shitshow." I state as we all stare at the broken down gross motel.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie asks.

"You be the judge." I say smiling at her.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays."

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed."

"All right. Here we go." I say as I stand up as JJ jumps off the boat with a rope in hand.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing."

"Whoo!" JJ stops the boat as he ties it off.

"We good?"

"Yeah, we good." He then takes my hand and helps me out of the boat as I bow and smirk at him. He kisses my hand. "You're majesty."

"All right. Here goes nothin'." JB says as Pope suddenly taps his shoulder.

"Hey."

"Yeah?"