"Yeah, where we going?" He asked.

"Where I have been sleeping." I said.

"You can call it your room remember." Scarlett reminded me.

"Right. My room then." I said and Chris and Jacob followed me.

*Scarlett's POV*

As soon as Chris left with Jacob and Amelia, Rose decided to watch some paw patrol. I got a call from my mom.

"Scar honey, change of plans. We're coming at your house say in 2 hours. We'll bring the food don't worry." My mom told me.

"Mom. A heads up would've been nice. But it's fine. I'll see you later then." I told her.

"Bye Scar." She said and hanged up. The house was cleaning, but I still started to sweep and mop the floor. After I was done it was around 11 and my family was coming over in an hour.

"Hey Rose, let's go upstairs and change because grandma is coming." I told her.

"Yay grandma." Rose said as she ran up the stairs. I still can't believe how much Rose has grown. I went to Amelia's room and knocked.

"Come in." I heard Amelia and I opened the door to Amelia and Jacob throwing pillows at Chris.

"Hey, my family is coming over an hour, just a heads up." I told them.

"Kids, I have to go get ready." Chris said and left the room with me.

"So, how's Jacob?" I asked him.

"He's so smart, he also plays baseball and soccer. But he said he enjoys watching football and guess what his favorite team is?" Chris asked me.

"I'm guessing by your happiness that his favorite team is the...patriots." I told him.

"Yep." Chris said as he went to the guest room to get changed. I have to spend some time with them. I got ready and by 1, my family were already here.

"Scar, where's my granddaughter?" My mom asked.

"She's coming." I said. Chris was with my brothers and Rose with my sisters. It was just my siblings and parents. Just then, Amelia came down with Jacob.

*Amelia's POV*

I came down with Jacob when I noticed there were people in the living room and dining room.

"Amelia, this is my family well your family too. We'll start with my siblings." Scarlett said. "Meet my sisters, Vanessa who is married and has kids." Scarlett said.

"Oh my gosh you look so pretty." My aunt Vanessa I guess said.

"Thank you." I told her.

"Next, my younger sister Fenan, she's close to your age." Scarlett said to me.

"Hey I'm Fenan." She told me.

"Amelia." I said.

"Now my brothers, Adrian and Christian." Scarlett said.

"Hey I'm Christian." A tall guy came up to me.

"And I'm Adrian." A guy with short hair told me.

"And you have my twin brother, Hunter." Scarlett said.

"I'm going to be your cool uncle. Okay. If Scarlett or Chris say no, you come to me." He told me and I chuckled.

"And your grandparents." Scarlett said.

"How you doing kiddo." I'm guessing my grandpa said that.

"You are so grown up." My grandma said and they gave me a hug.