"Make a mess for me baby" He said then kissed on her neck speeding up and pinching her clit a little.

"Yesss" She moaned releasing her juices. He took his fingers out then sucked her juices off then took her fingers then wet them with her juices before pushing them in her mouth so she could taste herself. Rell was turned on more by the sight.

"See how good you taste, you gon cum for me again?" He asked with a smirk on his face as his hand glided along her inner thigh.

"Mhm" she nodded slowly still dazed from what just happened. He handed her the magnum and she pulled out his dick then ripped the packet open.

She sucked gracefully on his tip and Rell was about to moan but he held it back because he didn't wanna sound like a bitch.

She removed her lips and replaced it with the condom and rolled it on. Nyela hovered above him with his dick in her hand as she lowered slowly on his tip.

His size was definitely too much for her to handle so she just bounced up and down at the top.

"Shit you too big" she moaned.

"You can take it" Rell encouraged then held her hips and pushed her all the way down and she squeezed her eyes shut yelping.

He moved her hips up and down giving her no time to adjust as he bit on his bottom lip watching her moan as she made faces. He helped her take off her top then started fondling with her nipples.

She stopped bouncing and whined her waist feeling her self get close.

"Ian say stop" he slapped her ass then dug his fingers into her sides as he thrusting his hips up fucking her back.

"Mm Rell" she moaned clenching around him. "I'm cumming!!" She screamed as he went faster chasing his own nut.

He twitched then nutted then brought her down by her neck to kiss her.

She hopped off then sat bedside him.

"I'm finna slut yo ass out, get on all fours and arch yo shit" he demanded changing the condom.

Nyela did as told and Rell got behind her. Her body jerked forward when he rubbed his length along her slit.

"Nah. Don't run" He told sternly while slowly entering then pulling out and slamming into her.

"Relllllll" She moaned out his name feeling him in her chest. "Too deep baby"

"Too deep?" He tilted his head then slapped her ass then spread her butt cheeks then pushed in deeper. He was balls deep in giving her strokes as her legs trembled breaking her arch. "Fix the shit or imma fuck you up"

"I- mm" He mushed her head into the bed and sped up his stroke's hitting directly at her g spot. "What I tell you earlier ma? To drop that attitude, look who can't take dick"

She reached her hand behind to push him away but he let go of her head and pinned both her arms behind her back as he continued fucking.

He felt her warm insides wrapping around his dick tightly.

"Hold it bae"

"I c- I can't Rell" she started crawling away and he followed behind her still giving strokes as she tried to get away.

He dug his hands deep in her waist so she couldn't move and sped up his strokes as she screamed clenching around him, curling her toes.

"Cum with me now" he groaned slowing down his strokes as they both came at the same time. "We not done yet, lay down" he roughly pulled her legs and she flipped over.