1: Neck kiss

Jungkook and Taehyung had been friends for a long time, and they had always enjoyed each other's company. One day, Jungkook found himself admiring Taehyung's neck while they were watching TV together. Without thinking, he leaned in and pressed his lips against Taehyung's skin, kissing him gently.

Taehyung let out a little moan, surprising them both. Jungkook pulled back, his eyes wide with shock. Taehyung's eyes were dark with desire, and Jungkook could feel the heat emanating from his body.

"I...I'm sorry," Jungkook stammered, his face turning red with embarrassment.

Taehyung shook his head, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. "Don't be sorry," he said. "I liked it."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at Taehyung's words. He had always been attracted to Taehyung, but he had never acted on his feelings before. Now that he had kissed him, he felt like he couldn't stop.

He leaned in again, this time pressing his lips more firmly against Taehyung's neck. Taehyung let out another moan, and Jungkook felt his own body respond to the sound. He pulled Taehyung closer, deepening the kiss as he ran his hands through his hair.

Things quickly escalated from there, and before they knew it, they were making out on the couch. Jungkook couldn't believe what was happening. He had always thought of Taehyung as his friend, but now he realized that he wanted so much more.

As they lay there in each other's arms, tangled up in the sheets, they both knew that things had changed between them. They had crossed a line that they could never go back from, but neither of them wanted to. They were both too caught up in the moment, too lost in each other's embrace.

From that day on, Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship was different. They were no longer just friends, but lovers as well. They explored each other's bodies and learned what made each other feel good. They were still friends, but now they were also something more. And they both knew that they wouldn't have it any other way.