Chapter 32

Third person's POV

'But... how long will I have to wait? Can Her Majesty... come to me... quicker?' Mina impatiently asks,

Nayeon lets out a fond chuckle at the innocent question, 'It will take as long as it takes. Mina, Her Majesty will need to attend to and also receive well wishes from all the guests.'

The Princess sighs deeply hearing that as she wants to be in The Queen's arms as soon as possible. Because of the rule of the royal wedding, Mina hasn't been able to see Chaeyoung for 3 days before the ceremony, so she has missed Chaeyoung so much already. Now after Head Court Lady told her about all the events will be happening on the actual wedding day, eventhough she will be able to see Chaeyoung, but it seems like there won't be any skin contact is allowed. And my God, the innocent Princess has missed how the Queen's fingers would always caress her cheeks so gently, how Chaeyoung would hold her chin so adoringly, and how those sweet like honey eyes would always stare so deep into her very bare soul. Mina misses all the adoring touches from Chaeyoung like a long cold night awaiting for the warm sunrise in great anticipation.

Head Court Lady then continues, 'And when Her Majesty arrived into your room, firstly you two will share a newly wed drink, then, as a very first duty of a wife, you will ask her if you are allowed to clean her face and her hands for her. All the maids will then take their leave, that's when you will ask Her Majesty if she would want to spend the night with you in your room...'

'Oh? So... There is a chance Her Majesty won't spend the night with me? But... but it's our wedding night.' Mina quickly asks, a little concern can be heard in her voice,

Nayeon pats Mina's shoulder while telling her, 'Mina, I'm sure not any kind of forces on this earth can pull Her Majesty away from you tomorrow night. It's just a tradition to follow all the steps for the royal wedding, and asking Her Majesty for permission for everything is a part of this tradition.'

Mina nods her head after hearing the explanation,

Nayeon then continues, 'Only after Her Majesty agreed to stay for the night, you then start to remove your own clothes...'

The innocent Princess's face turned red as of that instant, 'Re... remove my own clothes... like right away?' She nervously asks,

'Yes, Mina, you don't wait until Her Majesty asks you to, or she has to remove your clothes herself, you suppose to always be ready for her to have you.' Head Court Lady Nayeon patiently explains,

Mina's face couldn't get anymore red than this, she fixed her eyes to the floor while shyly nods her head. Of course she knows she will physically become The Queen's woman on the night of their wedding day, but her innocent heart just can't help but feels so shy and nervous about it, about how Chaeyoung who knows about her everything will soon literally see her everything, inside and out.

'And then Mina, you need to...' Head Court Lady continues but paused halfway because she can see that Mina isn't paying attention to her anymore, the girl's mind has travelled far and beyond, probably to tomorrow's night when herself and The Queen will be sharing the same bed for the first time ever,

Nayeon chuckles, she pats on Mina's shoulder to get her attention, 'Mina, are you even listening?'

The Princess quickly gets herself back together, 'Yes... yes, Head Court Lady.'

'I don't think you will be able to focus to anything else I'm saying right now, so... ' Head Court Lady proceeds to write down the whole list of what Mina needs to follow on the wedding night and places it into the girl's hands, 'Here... a cheat sheet.' She says in a playful tone,