"Welcome the Speaker to return to the voyage!"

Tens of thousands of soldiers on the San Angel respectfully gave a military salute.

At this moment, Hua Xian was completely recognized and became a new war hero in their hearts!

"Chairman Hua, a traitor of the Abraham family, has been locked up. General Qi Yu is trying him, and the other party has confessed to all crimes." The subordinate reported, looking at the new speaker's eyes, with admiration and excitement shining.

"Okay, I'll go take a look."

Hua Xian didn't know yet, she was driving the golden mecha like a god of war, saved everyone, cut off the battle screen of the main ship of the insect carrier, and had been killed by the people on the lifeboat of the Holy Angel, It was photographed and sent out.

Many of those who boarded the lifeboats were older officials.

Or, some innocent federal citizen who strays in.

After Hua Xian resolved the crisis, the lifeboats returned to the San Angel. The outside world was too dangerous. They felt that they could only survive under the protection of the new speaker's golden dawn. As for the place where the bottom of the aircraft carrier was damaged by the torpedo, there were also corresponding members of the Pivotal Society, who almost repaired it. At least the engine was completely fine, and the problem of water seepage was also contained.

trial room.

Hua Xian saw Tang Abraham, sitting on the interrogation chair, with bruises on his face, multiple scars on his body, broken ribs and a leg, and burns from the explosion. He looked miserable.

These include the explosion of the main aircraft carrier of the insect ship, and the result of Qi Yu's torture.

"I... did it."

Don Abraham lowered his head, the corners of his lips were rotten, and the wound was oozing blood, "I opened the wormhole and brought them here. I negotiated with the locust patriarch, the mechanical insects. My mother also agreed to my plan."

Hua Xian's face sank: "Master of the K star gate, where is Mon Abraham?"

Besides the master of the L star gate, the Abraham family belongs to the two of them.

When counting the personnel, K star gate master and Tang disappeared together, one of them has been captured, and the other one is probably also on a certain insect ship.

"He was on the main battlefield... accepted by the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor."

Lieutenant General Tang Abraham confessed.

Oh, no, he can no longer be called a federal lieutenant general.

Qi Yu said from the side: "The commander-in-chief has been notified." Hua Xian's heart skipped a beat, "

He, didn't he leave the main battlefield?

"

? No matter how worried he is about your safety, he will not act rashly in the face of the big situation. If he can't even do this, he won't be able to become the supreme commander of the Federation Corps."

Hua Xian: "That's good."

As expected of her husband.

If she was really desperate and put down the main battlefield and came to save her, she would really beat him to death with a single ear of melon seeds. The interstellar battlefield is not a child's play, it is more about righteousness, and there is no room for so many loves between children.