Hua Xianxin said: [No, my husband must be smart. ]

Mr. Ke: [Don't pick it up, don't pick it up, leave a bit of bitter tea for this bottle. ]

Seeing that his wife didn't deny it, Qi Ming's brain was running fast, and he continued to deduce: "I know why you can cultivate so many spiritual plants! I used to wonder why new spiritual plants appear in your home every once in a while. Seeds and seedlings. You used your special time and space ability to bring them here from five thousand years ago, right?"

He knew she had a secret, so he didn't investigate, and turned a blind eye.

Before she took the initiative to tell, he was ready to be a couple with her for the rest of his life in a daze.

[hateful! He got it right again! There is no privacy in this bottle! ]

In my mind, the shadow of the small Klein blue bottle twisted into a twist, expressing protest.

Hua Xian didn't know how to comfort Mr. Ke, and asked in his heart: "Can I tell him about your existence?" ]

Mr. Ke loses his temper: [Hmph! don't want! ]

Hua Xian: [...]

Who is not a little public opinion. Four-dimensional Ke Zong is not immune.

"That's right. The seeds and seedlings of Lingzhi were brought by me from the Blue Star five thousand years ago where Mommy lived." Hua Xian confessed to Little Butterfly Bo'er, except that he didn't mention Mr. Ke, who was similar to the system. Goldfinger said everything, "The recent aloe vera, succulents, and red maple trees are all brought from the past."

Qi Ming stared at her with a very nervous expression: "Is it because I am on a mission? , did you sneak over there?"

He remembered that several times, when he left for several days on a mission, she didn't reply to Xiaoxian's messages, and she didn't answer her calls.

Because I love her so much, I don't care about it.

Now it seems that all abnormalities have traces to follow.

He chose to ignore it before, but now he has connected all the abnormal points together, and all the puzzles have been solved, "And when we first met, you sometimes disappeared for a few days, saying that you were going back to your hometown to visit relatives. That hometown is not my aunt either. There, it's the Blue Star five thousand years ago, right?"

Hua Xian suddenly felt a little guilty: "...That's right."

The lies she had with her partners before were exposed one by one, and she was very embarrassed.

"Also, you pay special attention to the things of Lanxing five thousand years ago. When you knew that Lanxing had been destroyed long ago, you were depressed for a few days." Qi Ming pressed her forehead, "Because I know, Are you sad that your real hometown is destroyed?"

"Hmm..."

Hua Xian's long eyelashes drooped slightly.

Qi Ming sighed softly, and couldn't help feeling distressed: "You, like Mommy, came from five thousand years ago, and your hometown is Blue Star. You brought the precious spiritual plant of Blue Star to the Sulu Galaxy, and you have done a lot for the Federation. You have made a great contribution, but suddenly learned that the ancestors of the Sulu galaxy have committed crimes and destroyed your hometown. No wonder I didn't want to talk for several days." He kissed her on the forehead, "I have been alone for a long time

. It's hard work."

Hua Xian didn't know why, but her heart trembled.

Like a mountain, she dared not let go of the burden that was crushed on her shoulders for a moment. She insisted on trying to change history, save Lance, and bring back Mommy, all the while...alone.