"As we all know, Li Yinxi, the daughter of the Li family, claims to be a non-marriage advocate, and has refused to accept any commercial marriages. She works in the family business. Her elder brother and two younger brothers have not achieved as much as her in recent years. Gao. There have been rumors in the circle for a long time that Mr. Li is going to break the stereotypes and pass on the position of the next chief of the Li family to his daughter. This is the daughter of the Li family. She appeared on the screen for the first time. She signed a contract with Daxia Chinese Academy of Sciences. The authorization and cooperation agreement for the plastic lift..."

Hua Xian stood up.

She stared intently at the short-haired woman on the screen. She looked about twenty-seven or eighteen years old, very young, not of the same generation as the speaker's father, but——the appearance was indeed exactly the same as in the photo!

"Li Yinxi, it turns out that her full name is Li Yinxi... When she was in the Sulu galaxy, she directly abandoned her surname, causing everyone to think that the speaker's wife is named Yin." Hua Xian was extremely excited, and the smile on her lips grew bigger and bigger, "

Lan Si, I found my mother-in-law!"

Lance made a cup of milk tea and brought it to the master. When he saw the news on TV, he was also very surprised: "Master's mother-in-law is the daughter of a big chaebol! She looks so young!" He hurriedly searched for the Li family

chaebol According to the information, "The Li family chaebol ranks in the top five in the Great Xia Kingdom, and the current chief of the chaebol, Mr. Li, ranks fourth on the Forbes list. Her original family is very rich, and the family has inherited several The hundred-year-old family has rich businessmen in each generation, and the foundation is stable."

Hua Xian was happy: "She spent huge sums of money on the plastic degradation machine project because she knows what a plastic degradation machine is! She lived in the interstellar life five years ago. , and married the speaker's father, and gave birth to my husband."

It can be imagined.

How surprised Li Yinxi was when he saw the plastic degradation machine project!

Instead of being blown to death, she wore it back.

However, she could no longer find a way to reunite with her husband and son, so she could only live alone in the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth. Qi Ming was only seven or eight years old when she left Interstellar. As a mother, she must have missed her child very much, so she went to Disney alone, watched other children play on the merry-go-round, and was sad alone.

"This project was contracted by her. It couldn't be better. The owner's mother-in-law must want to protect the environment." Lance looked at the TV, and the eyes of the beautiful lady with short hair showed a little more respect.

After all, the profits of plastic degraders are very low. It is far less profitable than real estate and heavy industry.

One is protection and the other is destruction.

It is reasonable for Li's other shareholders to object. After all, some human beings are very greedy when faced with interests, and they can recklessly make money in order to make money.

Hua Xian's eyes were firm: "I want to see her."

Lance: "The headquarters of the Li family chaebol is in the XX Building on XX Street in the Eastern District of the capital. If the owner wants to go, we can leave at any time."

"However, as the heir to the daughter of the Li family, it should be very difficult to meet her." Hua Xian is just an ordinary person on the side of Daxia Kingdom, and she can't find that kind of person even among the crowd. .