"If you are interested, daughter-in-law, you can give it a try." Qi Ming took a deep look at her, "Your prestige in the Sulu galaxy is not weaker than mine at all. Promote spiritual plants and help the galaxy to realize the recovery of spiritual plants. This contribution is very prominent, and everyone recognizes you."

He will not limit his wife's development.

Some men, especially the patriarchs and heirs of noble families, after they get married, hope that their wives can be more family-oriented, give birth to children, take care of children, and take care of the family business occasionally.

Those aristocratic wives will gradually hang around their children and husbands, gradually losing touch with the outside world.

Qi Ming didn't think it was necessary, because in his memory, when he was very young, his mother had been running the Qi family's property, like a female president, and became his father's strong backing.

Hua Xian admits that her heart is moved.

"I want to participate."

In front of the other half, there is nothing to hide. Whatever is on your mind, just say it.

Running for the speaker is the only way to realize Samsung's mission.

She doesn't want to fail.

"Okay, I will support you."

Qi Ming held her hand, "If you succeed, you will become the 9th female speaker of the Sulu Galaxy." "Are there

only 9?" Hua Xian remembered, So far, there are hundreds of speakers in the Sulu Galaxy.

The proportion of women is actually relatively small.

Qi Ming nodded: "There are female candidates running for election every term. Sometimes they get a high vote rate, and sometimes they get a low rate of votes. The very important point is to win the hearts of the people, make outstanding contributions, and have their own strength. With profound qualifications and the support of a huge chaebol group behind them. At the same time, meeting these requirements, it is more difficult to win."

Hua Xian suddenly lost confidence: "My qualifications are too young, I am only in my early 20s, and before that , without any experience in politics."

This is fatal.

Qi Ming: "You also have an advantage, and your support rate is extremely high." It can be seen from the number of fans and the voice of the public. "Age and qualifications are indeed shortcomings, but they can be learned and cultivated."

He and his wife talked about some precautions for participating in the election.

The two chatted for nearly two hours.

Hua Xian listened carefully.

When it was getting dark, I was a little hungry: "Let's go, let's go eat."

The mayor of Fengcheng prepared a small villa for them, with an elegant environment and complete facilities, as well as its own kitchen. The kitchen utensils in the kitchen are all purchased from Xingfu Kitchenware Factory, each of which is available.

Mayor Peacock prepared and thoughtful. She guessed that Huaxian Qiming and his wife might not be used to the food here, so she prepared the kitchen, as well as various ingredients that could be purchased online, and some of them were grown locally.

"There are corn, flour, fresh milk, shallots, eggs, lettuce, and green vegetables." After Hua Xian inspected it, "Squeeze some milky corn juice." These are spiritual plants and food crops that have been promoted

✓ Letting you take charge of the flower shop, Xingji Lingzhi has recovered?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara